are there any pretty boys with prominent noses?

allindaeyes

Banned
Or do all/most have small ones like chico. almost female like slippery slope

allindaeyes

Banned
polishplayboy said:
so u need rhino as well as keratin treatment for your coarse rough hair?

what? my hair is soft and great one of my best features fucker. I dont need rhino because it wont fix anything. My hormonal profile is correct so my nose suits the rest of my face. However I feel I am too masculine looking with it to be a pretty boy

u have coarse curly hair, probably the worst on this forum. post pics of hair to prove otherwise
you need nasal tip deprojection.

u also need a new style and swag. u incel

get it treated

allindaeyes said:
polishplayboy said:

what? my hair is soft and great one of my best features fucker. I dont need rhino because it wont fix anything. My hormonal profile is correct so my nose suits the rest of my face. However I feel I am too masculine looking with it to be a pretty boy

You can always PM me your pics. I'm trustworthy and I'm gonna give my honest opinion to other people trolling here.

allindaeyes said:
polishplayboy said:

allindaeyes

Banned
polishplayboy said:
u have coarse curly hair, probably the worst on this forum. post pics of hair to prove otherwise
you need nasal tip deprojection.

u also need a new style and swag. u incel

get it treated

i have no idea where u got this idea from. I havent had curly hair since I was like 1.5 yrs old lmfao