• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are there any people who became good looking when they were mouth breathers?

stamaster21

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:

Was mouth breather for about 20 years, but at one points, during ages 13-15 i joined the highschool marching band and the band at my local church, and played the trumpet for about 5 hours a day, and probably 7 hours friday-sunday. During this time period i had such strong facial muscles my whole faced changed over this time period the maxila became more forward but i also got more oxygen even thou i was a mouth breather. I just became a better looking mouth breather for those 2.5 years.

madskills said:
I don't think so. Actually I got mixed feelings on mouth breathing , cause I've had poor bones even as a baby (obvious tear trough deformity) but on the other hand I've been mouth breathing quite a lot during childhood. I feel kinda down when i think over it...

i think it's possible, im sure lots of chads were mouth breathers when they were younger. bone structure is mostly genetic IMO, i have similar bone structure to my dad and bother and i use to find of mouth breathe sometimes