are there any copecels here that still think women dont strongly prefer facial hair?

Magnus

Lookism God
Depends on the individual. Some men look like shit with facial hair

chadimir

Gigachad
Magnus said:
if you look like shit with facial hair, you porbably look like shit without and probably have shit bones

Chadcel

Banned
copecel checking in. i have no stubble on side of my face, gotta shave the little beard i have or i look like a cave man.

Growing a beard had a big positive impact on my success rate. I remember one girl looking disappointed after I shaved and met her a 2nd time (she had only seen me with a beard before that, and she definitely seemed to like it, had sex with me quickly after meeting).

I always thought it was because of my relatively retruded maxilla (just general lack of forward growth of jaws). I thought beard game covered it up.

I also thought girls were a bit disgusted by facial hair. I mean, when you eat it is easy to get food into your beard.

I do have pretty good beard genetics, but the coloring is a bit messy. My hair is brown, but my beard has reddish areas.

MichaelSzny

Banned
Lol. "Men that shave have shit bone structure" :goodfellas:
It's the exact opposite, men with shit bone structure cope by growing out their pube facial hair.

CLEAN SHAVEN UNTIL DEATH CREW.

King Chad

Normie
MichaelSzny said:
Lol. "Men that shave have shit bone structure" :goodfellas:
It's the exact opposite, men with shit bone structure cope by growing out their pube facial hair.

CLEAN SHAVEN UNTIL DEATH CREW.
Legit.

I can grow facial hair, I just think it's cope.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Looking significantly better with facial hair means you have terrible bone structure. 

IMO guys with robust angular lower thirds look better clean shaven.

korean girls have probably been influenced/brainwashed by their kdramas so much that their instinctual sexual urges have been overtaken by a socially-constructed attraction.

Brotha Techno

Banned
average looking women who will never have a strong jawed bf prefer facial hair since it frauds a better lower third on their boyfriends

:inlove:

oldntcel

Cuck
Magnus said:
Yea but it's the ability to grow it. Even just shadow. It looks better. "Dimorphic".