Are Spaniards on the level of WASPs?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
...or are they considered high class ethnick? It's a serious question. Many of you will claim that Spaniards are worse, but they are actually a synonym to a slayer sometimes. They have good traits of WASPS and good traits of ethnicks. They are between Arabs and generic Whites.
They have that masculinity of ethnicks and non-primitiveness of whites.

I grew up considering myself as white, but as a person with dark hair, dark eyes and slightly olive skin i realised one day that i am not a fully white person. I have spaniard roots for sure, even though my father and both grandmothers are white. On the other hand, sometimes people thought that my mom is italian or spanish. This thread is my coping mechanism. Please, tell me that spaniards are white. Do i have ethnick in myself?

Is Johnny Depp for example ethnick in your standards?

They do great in Nordic countries, even if they are manlet compared to the average height on Nordic countries. I know a lot of girls that have crushes over Spanish actors. They are very low-inhib and high-T on average, I mean look at what they do for fun, fighting bulls and running around them. This attracts white females which are usually surrounded by low-T nerdics.

Timbuck2

Coper
Strong Nordic hate on this site.

Did a Greensboro jock look a like bully you hairy little betas growing up or something?

Boss

Slayer
They are better looking than most of Europe, ironically one of the few i've ever met in person was blonde lol

Real Spaniards are white. Of course Johnny Depp isn't ethnic. Do you think anyone with dark hair is ethnic? Next you'll be saying Pierce Brosnan and Sean Connery are ethnic.
It's a myth that Spaniards and Italians
have African admixture. They are fully European.

TheTrews

Normie
The Big Dipper said:
Real Spaniards are white. Of course Johnny Depp isn't ethnic. Do you think anyone with dark hair is ethnic? Next you'll be saying Pierce Brosnan and Sean Connery are ethnic.
Johnny Depp isn't Spanish, he's a Euro mixed with native. He's not pure white.

TheTrews said:
The Big Dipper said:
Johnny Depp isn't Spanish, he's a Euro mixed with native. He's not pure white.
I never said he was Spanish. And LMFAO at him being mixed with native. He's not mixed with native, he's pure white. He was proven to be just another frauding white claiming Cherokee ancestry. Look it up.
[hr]
In interviews in 2002 and 2011, Depp stated that he "guesses" he has Native American ancestry,[112][113] and that his "great-grandmother was quite a bit of Native American, she grew up Cherokee or maybe Creek Indian."[113] However, he has cited family stories and Kentucky lore among non-Natives, rather than any evidence, for this belief.[114] Depp's claims came under question when Indian Country Today Media Network stated that Depp has never inquired about his heritage nor does theCherokee Nation recognize him as a member.[115] Depp's continued claims, despite all evidence indicating he has no Native American ancestry, have led to criticism from the Native community, as well as criticism of his choice to portray a Native American character (Tonto).
LMFAO at "she grew up Cherokee or maybe Creek Indian". Typical frauding white. It's always Cherokee, too. My family had the same bullshit stories.

Timbuck2

Coper
A lot of white people for whatever reason like claiming Native ancestry.

Personally I would be upset to find out I have Injun blood in me.