Are Nordics accepted in WASP circles?

Feelsbrah

Banned
Theyre not regarded as the same but they are generally accepted amongst one another

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:
I'm white.

Poles are ethniks though and Polish girls love the Paki d.

until you post a pic of yourself with a timestamp you're ETHNIC. go nd bmp one of ur threads.

Poles the ethnics of Europe  :lol:  You have Asiatic blood pumping through your veins.

TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:
until you post a pic of yourself with a timestamp you're ETHNIC. go nd bmp one of ur threads.

Poles the ethnics of Europe  :lol:  You have Asiatic blood pumping through your veins.

prove me wrong you are a woggy basement dweller with no life experience

i'm waiting for your pics

ilikedicks

Coper
TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:

You insult slavics for being asian influenced but suck nordic cock when they are the most asian influenced europeans.

TheTrews

Normie
^ I don't suck Nordic dicks at all. I have seen DNA analysis and maps like that of Europe for years. I am well aware of Nordics having Asian blood too.

But still, look at Poland on that map. Read it and weep it, bastard descendant of Genghis Khan's raping mongol army  :lol:

if u hate polish people are so belowwhy do you u spend all your time following them in the uk? you have hundreds of threads. why are yu thinking of moving to eastern europe?

ilikedicks

Coper
TheTrews said:
^ I don't suck Nordic dicks at all. I have seen DNA analysis and maps like that of Europe for years. I am well aware of Nordics having Asian blood too.

But still, look at Poland on that map. Read it and weep it, bastard descendant of Genghis Khan's raping mongol army  :lol:

I've seen Polish people though my man, and I can confirm Scandinavians legit have more asian eyes than them. The asian influence in Scandinavians is much more evident with their high set cheekbones and borealization.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Basicly every group is worshipping nordics/scandinavians.

TheTrews

Normie
ilikedicks said:
TheTrews said:

I've seen Polish people though my man, and I can confirm Scandinavians legit have more asian eyes than them. The asian influence in Scandinavians is much more evident with their high set cheekbones and borealization.

I don't deny the fact that Scandis often have asiatic eyes. Poles looks more subhuman though with their block heads and potato nose.

I am neither so don't really give a fuck. I was asking if Nordics were accepted in WASP circles. It should have signalled to you that I had my doubts in the first place.

ilikedicks

Coper
TheTrews said:
ilikedicks said:

I don't deny the fact that Scandis often have asiatic eyes. Poles looks more subhuman though with their block heads and potato nose.

I am neither so don't really give a fuck. I was asking if Nordics were accepted in WASP circles. It should have signalled to you that I had my doubts in the first place.

What did Polish people ever do to you? srs story time. Tell me what horrors have they unleashed upon Britain and you.

On topic, most wasp neighborhoods don't have scandinavians. A jew is more likely to be in a wasp circle.

TheTrews

Normie
ilikedicks said:
TheTrews said:

What did Polish people ever do to you? srs story time. Tell me what horrors have they unleashed upon Britain and you.

On topic, most wasp neighborhoods don't have scandinavians. A jew is more likely to be in a wasp circle.

Why should they have done something to me for me to point out the truth, huh? Anyone with half a brain knows what Polish pedigree is like. Utter shit.

ilikedicks

Coper
Excel said:
Wasps are mix of nordics and meds (also celts/atlantoids)

The White element of wasps is from nordics

Wasp are whiter than nordics doe.

TheTrews said:
ilikedicks said:

On topic, most wasp neighborhoods don't have scandinavians. A jew is more likely to be in a wasp circle.

Why should they have done something to me for me to point out the truth, huh? Anyone with half a brain knows what Polish pedigree is like. Utter shit.

TELL US YOU FUCKIN' CUNT!

TheTrews

Normie
ilikedicks said:
Excel said:
Wasps are mix of nordics and meds (also celts/atlantoids)

The White element of wasps is from nordics

TheTrews said:
Why should they have done something to me for me to point out the truth, huh? Anyone with half a brain knows what Polish pedigree is like. Utter shit.

You ain't white brah  :lol:  

You posted the map showing levels of Asian blood. How about gleaning over it again, that might answer your question you dumb curry.

ilikedicks

Coper
TheTrews said:
ilikedicks said:

You posted the map showing levels of Asian blood. How about gleaning over it again, that might answer your question you dumb curry.

.......wot

Moving on, try not to take this too hard but your purity is a lie......i'm sorry I wish there was another way to break it to you. Just know I have tissues at the ready ;-;

This one will be the hardest for you to accept, prepare your booty.

TheTrews

Normie
ilikedicks said:
TheTrews said:

.......wot

Moving on, try not to take this too hard but your purity is a lie......i'm sorry I wish there was another way to break it to you. Just know I have tissues at the ready ;-;

You retard... if anything they prove my point even more. 

I am as pure western European as they come. Something you will never experience in your lifetime, Pakistani fren.

ilikedicks

Coper
TheTrews said:
ilikedicks said:
.......wot

You retard... if anything they prove my point even more. 

I am as pure western European as they come. Something you will never experience in your lifetime, Pakistani fren.

If you're white how come your iq is ethnic? It proves that admixture is inescapable in all of Europe my man, pot calling the kettle black so to speak. You understand you did not magically poof on the continent of Europe right? You come from a country that had a vast empire, those soldiers also brought back many foreign wives. The vast majority of European haplogroups don't even originate in Europe. ;-; Don't suicide like that guy from stomfront did when he found out he had African admixture.