• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are Most Asians Autistic Due To Inbreeding?

PunchFace

Megastar
I have a theory.  Almost all ricecels in this generation are inbred.

the genetic stock gets weaker and weaker as their genes get closer and closer generation after generation.  We have come to the point where this picture could be a big family portrait.

Rice Asians have the least genetic variety.  Theoretically, could they be an entire continent of inbreds?

They have all the symptoms of autism already.  

- low verbal IQ
- small stature
- socially awkward by nature
- no eye contact
- uncoordinated athletically

etc

Hybrid Vigor is real imo.  Euros are the most attractive and intelligent due to them breeding with each other for centuries.  They have the biggest variety of coloring and looks.  When they move together into similar folk enclaves then the trailerparks emerge and they end up looking inbred themselves.  Incidentally, the trailer park folks look mongoloid.

PunchFace

Megastar
Angry Khalid Sheikh said:
just like islam but know i understand why my zubeer can't get a muslim girl in queens nyc at 34

he fears inbreeding

my poor son

he is aspie for allah

my allah you did me bad

what % of islam populatin is inbred you think?

PunchFace said:
Angry Khalid Sheikh said:
just like islam but know i understand why my zubeer can't get a muslim girl in queens nyc at 34

he fears inbreeding

my poor son

he is aspie for allah

my allah you did me bad

don't you ask my husband any questions you terrible wetback

trump built the wall soon for you animals

i know trump hate muslims but i hate wetbacks and spics even more

my son zubeer will end you good

he is a very angry skinny muslim boy at 34 that can knock you out cold

i say this is a sad mother who can't have grandchildren because you spics are invading my native queens nyc

PunchFace

Megastar
Happy Khadijah Sheikh said:
PunchFace said:

i say this is a sad mother who can't have grandchildren because you spics are invading my  native queens nyc

your son sucks dick for crack cocaine

PunchFace said:

i say this is a sad mother who can't have grandchildren because you spics are invading my  native queens nyc

my muslim son zubeer will kill you on the streets of queens nyc

he is a big time drug dealer

so shut your fucking mouth up

how do you think we can afford all this great stuff

my son funds us

we have front companies in queens nyc

i will have you ended if you cross my son zubeer

idk444

Banned
They have high Neanderthal dna. However there might be something to the claim of races with less genetic diversity being more intelligent. Ashkenazi jews are extremely inbred and they have an average iq of 115.

idk444 said:
They have high Neanderthal dna. However there might be something to the claim of races with less genetic diversity being more intelligent. Ashkenazi jews are extremely inbred and they have an average iq of 115.

my son zubeer is a great muslim drug dealer

he didn't need to read no books to be a made man

you ugly nerd

my son zubeer will find muslim girl soon

SuicideBomber

Megastar
PunchFace said:

:tatum:

PunchFace

Megastar
idk444 said:

that's a contradiction in itself.  Ashkenazi Jews are the definition of a mongrel demographic.   They are white/semetic/mongol admixture.  Turks, Russians, Mongols, Jews etc

So that proves the theory of hybrid vigor.  they are the most intelligent and powerful group.

Rice Asians are only intelligent in the uncreative, unimaginative arenas like STEM.  They have very low verbal IQ and emotional IQ.

If you put an Asian kid in a room with a black kid, hispanic kid and white kid.  The ricecel will immediately stand-out as someone who is dim-witted because he's completely socially retarded.

PunchFace said:
idk444 said:

that's a contradiction in itself.  Ashkenazi Jews are the definition of a mongrel demographic.   They are white/semetic/mongol admixture.  Turks, Russians, Mongols, Jews etc

So that proves the theory of hybrid vigor.  they are the most intelligent and powerful group.

Rice Asians are only intelligent in the uncreative, unimaginative arenas like STEM.  They have very low verbal IQ and emotional IQ.

If you put an Asian kid in a room with a black kid, hispanic kid and white kid.  The ricecel will immediately stand-out as someone who is dim-witted because he's completely socially retarded.

keep crying for gooks like a bitch

PunchFace

Megastar
freshoftheboat said:
inbreeding is low among east asians i think. i could be wrong though

Isn't this demographic so genetically similar that every stranger that passes them on the street is genetically closer to them than even first cousins of some other demographics?.  eg.  let's say a red-head with brown eyes being cousins with a blonde with blue eyes.  Yes the latter example could be cousins but they would have more genetic diversity between them than 2 average Chinese people.

PunchFace said:
freshoftheboat said:
inbreeding is low among east asians i think. i could be wrong though

Isn't this demographic so genetically similar that every stranger that passes them on the street is genetically closer to them than even first cousins of some other demographics.  eg.  let's say a red-head with brown eyes being cousins with a blonde with blue eyes?  Yes the latter example could be cousins but they would have more genetic diversity between them than 2 average Chinese people.

keep crying for gooks you mentally ill dog

gooks males have likely raped your mother and sister

PunchFace said:
idk444 said:

Funny how the one that stands out as dim-wited changes when you're talking about adults and not children.

PunchFace

Megastar
I’m I Fatasses All Around Me said:
PunchFace said:

Funny how the one that stands out as dim-wited changes when you're talking about adults and not children.

Actually asian males in a social group with white black and Hispanic males would still be obviously the most socially awkward and least charismatic. He won’t even be able to make a joke because he has such severe autism. No asian male comedians

Yes asian males on average make more money due to autistic professions like stem and their spineless nature that will never allow them to rebel. 

Yet and still they are the least successful with women from a biological standpoint. 

So from childhood to adulthood. Asian men are severely disadvantaged socially due to their high inhib and autistic nature.  Low verbal iq and low eq

PunchFace said:

Actually asian males in a social group with white black and Hispanic males would still be obviously the most socially awkward and least charismatic. He won’t even be able to make a joke because he has such severe autism. No asian male comedians

Yes asian males on average make more money due to autistic professions like stem and their spineless nature that will never allow them to rebel. 

Yet and still they are the least successful with women from a biological standpoint. 

So from childhood to adulthood. Asian men are severely disadvantaged socially due to their high inhib and autistic nature.  Low verbal iq and low eq

didn't read

your mouth so filled with gook cocks all you speak is gook

get raped you subhuman cuck

PunchFace said:

You talked about standing out due to being "dim-witted." Black adults stand out as being dim-witted to everyone. That's part of the charm of what you'd consider to be their "charisma." You're just not allowed to recognize it as a by-product of their dim-witted nature due to "anti-racism" conditioning.

They're loud and obvious and impulsive and mangle the English language. But we find it endearing. Doesn't mean it's not also actually very stupid. Like the classic loud "big mama" stereotype. "oh no u di'int!!" No one thinks that person is actually smart. We find her amusing and pretend she's wise even though the real reason she's so amusing to certain people is because of how simple and stupid she sounds to people with 90 IQs and above. The trope basically serves as a  jester/minstrel show that's "okay" to like without being "racist." "u tell 'em, honey!" And it's not like you're "allowed" to make fun of them or call them stupid. You can make fun of Asian guys for being shy, though.

Of course Asian adult men seem more inhibited on average. But that doesn't make them seem more dim-witted. It makes them seem more beta and shy and awkward. No one confuses that for dim-wittedness for Heaven's sake. People correctly associate shyness and higher inhibition with intelligence, usually. Not dim-wittedness.

Goodness, this must be some sort of cope.

headache

Joke
The autism makes the women more attractive

Asian men are in a bad place in the west but at least Asian women are hot.

Low tier black guys have it the worse easily

PunchFace

Megastar
Fatasses All Around Me said:
PunchFace said:

You talked about standing out due to being "dim-witted." Black adults stand out as being dim-witted to everyone. That's part of the charm of what you'd consider to be their "charisma." You're just not allowed to recognize it as a by-product of their dim-witted nature due to "anti-racism" conditioning.

They're loud and obvious and impulsive and mangle the English language. But we find it endearing. Doesn't mean it's not also actually very stupid. Like the classic loud "big mama" stereotype. "oh no u di'int!!" No one thinks that person is actually smart. We find her amusing and pretend she's wise even though the real reason she's so amusing to certain people is because of how simple and stupid she sounds to people with 90 IQs and above. The trope basically serves as a  jester/minstrel show that's "okay" to like without being "racist." "u tell 'em, honey!" And it's not like you're "allowed" to make fun of them or call them stupid. You can make fun of Asian guys for being shy, though.

Of course Asian adult men seem more inhibited on average. But that doesn't make them seem more dim-witted. It makes them seem more beta and shy and awkward. No one confuses that for dim-wittedness for Heaven's sake. People correctly associate shyness and higher inhibition with intelligence, usually. Not dim-wittedness.

Goodness, this must be some sort of cope.

You’re observation is completely off

what you're referring to is subservient memorization(eloquence), a reflection of IQ but not verbal aptitude or social IQ or EQ

A high iq asian male is still going to have low verbal aptitude. If you want to see high verbal aptitude you look at comedians

Those who can make the most skeptical people laugh.  These are the people that women describe as funny and humorous.  Those arenas are dominated by blacks. Not Asians.  The level of creativity and adaptive, reactive social IQ is needed at a very high level.  Asian males would be rock bottom in this arena.  whens the last time an asian male even made a charismatic speech? not even their own leader say anything remotely gutsy or charismatic.  

An engineer asian would look retarded socially next to the average black or Hispanic guy in a social setting like a club.  They are all trying to pick up a girl. The asian guy will lose due to his low social and verbal iq

Or in another social setting where they are in an argument. Blacks and hispanics would run circles around the slow Asian male. They would roast him.

idk444 said:

Tibetans and Bhutanese have an iq of 77-80. they're the same race as japanese, chinese, koreans btw. They're quite inbred i think and environment, other social factors play role as well. Also eastern chinese in beijing and shanghai have average IQ similar to ashkenazi jews, while in rural parts of china, IQ is in 90s and even 77 in tibet for example. environment plays a huge role. 

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-bhutan.html
http://wcipeg.com/etc/brian/China_IQ_by_province.svg