on genetic  charts puerto ricans tend to be euro-->middle eastern/southwest asia----->native---->african

while mexicans have everything from southwestasian to euro to Black(3%-30% depending on the region,the further south the heavier the admix),native but even southeastasian(around 8% in some pacific areas).I  wonder if this southeastasian is a reult of filipinos migrants because the phillipinnes was a mexican vassal state or a long time rueld by mexicans.how  many mexicans are quadraracial vs triracial(i you put euro and mena in the same class)   ?

this would make mexicans the most mixed people in the world even moreso than brasilian  people.

Boss

Slayer
Most PR in the us are mulatto i would say around 60% white 30 % black and 10% native same for dominicans on average

mexicans in the us seem to be mestizo or castizo by large with maybe some minor black influence

i do occisionaly see white PR, and mexicans

most cubans here seem to be white or prominently white

we're talking genetics here  .is the average mexican more quadraracial genetically than the average caribeno    ?  

is  the filipina lines  limited  to some  pacific states or is it a common thing in all of mexico  ?

Boss

Slayer
I dont think so

Caribbeans are pretty triracial with more consistent amount of each

mexicans are largely just 2 races, black blood is minor and SEA blood if present even more minor to the point of insignificance

the SEA blood is probably in certain areas like the black blood

no,puerto ricans are genetically and phenotypically pretty southeuro on average imo

african dna in mexico is pervasive in the north states like sinaloa too,though this ould be because of proxy by way of  iberians and other groups like     amazigh.

the average ''brown''mestizo is Triracial and not insignificantely so,they just arent aware of it  .even mestizo colombians have like 5-7  %  SSA  admixture.

Boss

Slayer
I was talking Caribbeans in the us

mexicans who take dna test are ussualy heavly white and native and black blood is minor if it ever comes up 7% is minor even im more jiggerboo niggerboo than that

on average mexicans are more ethnic i guess since all the white caribs but the ethnic caribs are more ethnic than mexicans

I agree with that assesment,boss    .

thouh technically wouldnt mexicans be the most mixed people in the world,since they have southeastasian ancestry,along with their peruvian cousins     !  ?

Zurdo

Subhuman
I've met Mexicans from Veracruz and Guerrero and they look predominantly Amerindian in phenotype with Afro textured hair. Saul Montana is probably the best representative of what the average Afro-Mestizo looks like.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
I agree with that assesment,boss    .

thouh technically wouldnt mexicans be the most mixed people in the world,since they have southeastasian ancestry,along with their peruvian cousins     !  ?
This. The only other area that may have more racial mixing would be Middle East because that place has been a warzone since the founding of religion. Even then, I doubt it has as much mixture.

Harry Rotter

Coper
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
phenotype /=/ DNA

average Caribbean looks white but the genes say something different
average puerto rican is not white!They look like daddy yankee.

// Infolinks