• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are males attracted to "alpha" violent females?

Skirrel

Joke
Like if a girl with a strong jawline came up to your oneitis and pulled her hair and beat the shit out of her in front of you to try to impress you, would you find her more attractive?

allindaeyes

Banned
yes. I never found Demi Lovato attractive even as a kid I found selena gomez really hot though and still do I love her phenotype, I also liked Vanessa Hudgens cus of this. But in her new song she looks much more agressive, strong and sexy. Especially in that one piece with those stockings hnnnnnngh :

PaleBlueDot

Banned
allindaeyes said:
yes. I never found Demi Lovato attractive even as a kid I found selena gomez really hot though and still do I love her phenotype, I also liked Vanessa Hudgens cus of this. But in her new song she looks much more agressive, strong and sexy. Especially in that one piece with those stockings hnnnnnngh :

I also liked Selena Gomez as a kid

FuckThis

Rotter
Actually I am very much attracted into good jaw on female

but not really into primitive and violent girls, I like artistic and independent females tho with a strong good jawline that are kind to me

like a mother and protector would be a ideal female for me

SINGULARITY

Megastar
FuckThis said:
like a mother and protector would be a ideal female for me

some sucked on their mothers breasts until they were 14.........

purps drank

Rotter
I want a feminine woman who is sweet and gentle. Loud, boisterous women who want to be female chads disgust me.