• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are girls british girls really that ugly?

ascendi

Regular
I always hear about how people say British girls are really ugly, but is it really that bad or are people exaggerating? Googled British models and didn't really see any hot girls so that makes me think it might be bad. Anyone think they actually got hot girls there though? Those of you that live out there how is it girl wise?

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Fattest in Europe.

Always got told when traveling that us British guys have it the worst due to how ugly our women are.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Also no where do i see hypergamy as bad as in Britain.

MajinBuu

Megastar
ngl, brits as a whole look pretty damn subhuman, along w slavs (as white subraces)

similar to arabs, more or less

either close to 10/10 or just straight dogshit

ascendi

Regular
How common is emma watson phenotype among British girls? I don't even agree with the hype around her she is just cute probably harry potter halo though since everyone had a crush on her. But what is the hottest British girl for example? I want to see an example of what the top of their phenotype has to offer.

Classism & colonization boyo

Classism: upper class British girls are fantastic, working class British girls are trolls

Colonization: lots of good Anglo-Saxon and Norman genes were kicked out of the country to prison colonies like the USA and Australia (criminal = higher T = better genes (at least the masculine part is sufficient in the entire masthetic looks)

USA is diverse af but we all know the Chads and Stacies of the USA are top tier on a world scale and there's a reason why we call Australia Chadstralia

Only Denmark, the Netherlands, north Germany and Normandy can compete with upper class Brits tbh tbh (since they are pretty much the origin of Anglo-Saxons and Normans)

DrunkenSailor

Regular
They look amazing, the Britkeks who spread this fake news here only do it to cope with being ultracels.

ascendi

Regular
hehe said:

Looks decent, how old is she? And how accurate is this?

Jawanomics said:
Also no where do i see hypergamy as bad as in Britain.

Really? What do they do that's so hypergamous and why is it the worst?

GL OR DEATH said:

Classism: upper class British girls are fantastic, working class British girls are trolls

Colonization: lots of good Anglo-Saxon and Norman genes were kicked out of the country to prison colonies like the USA and Australia (criminal = higher T = better genes (at least the masculine part is sufficient in the entire masthetic looks)

USA is diverse af but we all know the Chads and Stacies of the USA are top tier on a world scale and there's a reason why we call Australia Chadstralia

Only Denmark, the Netherlands, north Germany and Normandy can compete with upper class Brits tbh tbh (since they are pretty much the origin of Anglo-Saxons and Normans)

makes sense. Can you show me some examples of upper class british girls? Also who is the hottest or some of the hottest British girls so I can get an idea of what the top tier phenotype of British girls is like.

DrunkenSailor said:
They look amazing, the Britkeks who spread this fake news here only do it to cope with being ultracels.

Post some examples of top tier British girls, I'm curious.

They are beautiful when they are young and fresh, but they turn fat and ugly real quick.

Also, they have horrible colouring. I look at some people and they're so pale almost greyish. Makes me depressed just looking at them. Either that or they look like oompa loopas due to they're obsession with fake tanning.

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND
GL OR DEATH said:

the only accurate comment

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND
DrunkenSailor said:
Can somebody show me these mythical British high class Chads?

sorry i cant give much more time to find another pic so dont mind the monkey shit nigger in the back

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
DrunkenSailor said:
Can somebody show me these mythical British high class Chads?

In England you can tell someone's class by their face...8% of the population go to private or boarding schools and you can just tell.

Hard to quantify the pedigree pill...but when you grow up around it you can spot it straight away.

Just look at their bone development for a bunch of probably 17yr olds