Are girl with Big Ass less likely to do Anal?

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Im curious is skinny girls are more willing for anal or if chicks with big fat asses are?

is there any possible correlation between ass size and the girls proclivity for butt sex?

FuckThis

Slayer
I never asked for anal,i just kinda put it in. 

But yeah i think it is harder to have sex with chubby girls in general,harder to reach the hole.

But my dick is small so maybe that is prob

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Tekken said:
how did you even surmise that shit..
because I like anal and I want to know what girl is more likely to do anal. I thought girls with big asses might be more embarassed about anal

girls from south america more down for anal i find, esp brazallian regardless of slim or chubby

Harbinger

Normie
Magnus said:
Sounds like broscience to me

Also I prefer to do anal with skinny girls over girls with big ass. But for doggystyle girls with big ass.

Anal is nasty but I think a skinny girl will do it before a big booty girl most black women have a nice ass but will never do anal unless a lot of money is involved

lilwayne

Banned
kalifornia310 said:
Anal is nasty but I think a skinny girl will do it before a big booty girl most black women have a nice ass but will never do anal unless a lot of money is involved
How do you know black women dont do anal.

lilwayne said:
kalifornia310 said:
I been with some and im black but im not 100% sure because I never seriously asked a bitch for anal I wouldn't do it

lilwayne

Banned
kalifornia310 said:
lilwayne said:
I been with some and im black but im not 100% sure because I never seriously asked a bitch for anal I wouldn't do it
thats very unblack of you to say.

lilwayne said:
kalifornia310 said:
thats very unblack of you to say.
because i think anal is nasty? you not even black how lol