Are Ethnics incel in their own communities?

I always wondered about this. Most black incels are incel because they grow up around predominantly white people. You rarely see any incels in predominantly black areas. I assume its probably the same for currys and asians back in Asia.

No stormfrontcel, but as an ethnic, i think competing with the white man is too much of a burden. He'll take the white girls and the girls of your own ethnicity who want to date up

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
indians/asians are fucked in the west, they could however live normal lives in their respective countries

blacks have it easy in america if they fit the BBC stereotype

the uncle toms are fucked though
so true. White men are killing it in America

Boss

Slayer
indians/asians are fucked in the west, they could however live normal lives in their respective countries

blacks have it easy in america if they fit the BBC stereotype

the uncle toms are fucked though
So untrue

"uncle toms" are the ones that get white girls since they usually have white friends/social circle to help them

Boss

Slayer
Boss said:
So untrue

"uncle toms" are the ones that get white girls since they usually have white friends/social circle to help them
uncle toms are the ones posting on lookism.net while their ghetto rapper BBC brothers are pounding blondies
there ghetto counterparts are banging ugly ghetto bitches, looks rating still apply to "uncle toms" I think token black is the better word to use.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Yes for the Chinese. Japanese are also incel as it gets.
Well, Blacks and Indians starve to death in their countries.

But if you're talking about ethnics living in ethnic communities in the West far from whites, isolated, then I'm led to think no. But as soon as the girls got the option to get fucked by Chad whites, then it's over for ethnics.