ilikedicks

Coper
How could she have a child with that hideous monster. How could she let him poke her. Jesus christ wtf is wrong with women.

TheTrews

Normie
Haha I see what you mean OP, though I never really think of it that way. 

Obviously it's their child but like you say it isn't white and he's sold his soul down gook river for a bit of action. The guy is weak and pathetic.

Their kid makes no sense and just looks wrong.

NoComment

Coper
when half-ethnics marry whites at what point do the offspring become white again?

So half-asian-half-white man has children with a white woman. Is 3/4 white white enough? No wonder whites are worried about being bred out. Because it's happening.

TheTrews

Normie
NoComment said:
when half-ethnics marry whites at what point do the offspring become white again?
IMO never again will that line be white, but some will disagree.

There's some English people with ONE Asian (Chinese) ancestor from the turn of the 20th century. Even though they can pass for white, they still have certain asiatic traits. 

Furthermore, the biggest test of all, DNA, would highlight their Asiatic lineage.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Machiavellian said:

Keanu is 12% Asian LMAO.
[hr]
TheTrews said:
NoComment said:

There's some English people with ONE Asian (Chinese) ancestor from the turn of the 20th century. Even though they can pass for white, they still have certain asiatic traits. 

Furthermore, the biggest test of all, DNA, would highlight their Asiatic lineage.

To me it's the other way, that STEMcel Mark Zuckerberg looking pedophile has fucked up that kid's chances of every being accepted into the glorious golden race of the Orient. That's probably what I'm most pissed about.

allindaeyes

Banned
Franktank said:
This topic is so aspie
SFcel, truecel topic, with trews being the leading poster in this regard. Trews is literally an ethnicel where he lives for being white lmfao ( or thats what it seems like he thinks )

White God

Normie
allindaeyes said:
Franktank said:
This topic is so aspie
SFcel, truecel topic, with trews being the leading poster in this regard. Trews is literally an ethnicel where he lives for being white lmfao ( or thats what it seems like he thinks )

Most incoherent post on this place so far. Well done for beating willy

rigidity

Slayer
I'm asian and my girlfriend is white.  I've never dated a non-white girl.  I guess I'm a cuck since I'm a race traitor!

Before you ask, I am NEVER posting pictures in this doxxing slum.

NoComment

Coper
TheTrews said:
NoComment said:

You do realize that white people come from ethnics? Often white people will admit that ethnics are more primitive, less evolved, etc. So why are you white enough now, but not after having an asian great great grandfather in recent history?

Also, post pics or studies of these so-called throwback asians.

Lastly, based on your logic, all ethnics need to do is get whites to having 25% ethnic blood, then "whites" will have been eradicated. I guess this is your worry? That's why you walk around taking pictures of IR couples.

allindaeyes

Banned
White God said:
allindaeyes said:
Franktank said:
This topic is so aspie

Lol, I know you are probably a troll account from your name. But Trews is literally that, non stop bitching about other ethnics coming to where he lives ( a shit hole ) and fucking each other and not him pretty much. He basically feels brits are the minority where he is. Ethnic means you belong to a certain ethnic group, particularly a minority in our terms and he thinks hes the minority where he lives ( probably delusional , and cant get laid because of it. even if he doesnt say this, its obvious from his stupid comments and creepy photos he takes every other day
[hr]
cosmonaut said:
idk about white genes being gone forever maybe blonde hair and very very fair skin but even someone like Adriana Lima who is euro mixed with native, african, and japanese still looks fairly  white.

inb4 its not about looks its dna
Adriana Lima doenst look white, she looks caucasian. Think this Slavs, Arabs and South asians are also caucasian... She looks latino and they are usually caucasians that look different from the rest of the world due to the mixing you speak of. The guys like OP and thetrews want no race/country mixing like that. They are Nordic supremacists, WASP supremacists and maybe include southern europeans for convenience these days, hitler was one of these types btw ( deep down, from his diary its obvious he formed alliances and accepted races that were beneficial as aryan for convenience ). Eventually hitler would even have tried to eradicate WASPs that werent nordic in his opinion

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Machiavellian said:

Keanu is 12% Asian LMAO.
You killed my hopes of breeding an alpha eurasian son, or mixed son in general.

If I knock up an asian girl I'll just rub androgel on her back one night during that point in time where fetal androgen has the most impact.

cats

Cuck
ethnics who want white girls are selfhating scum and should be killed

Copenhagen

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Machiavellian said:

Keanu is 12% Asian LMAO.
You killed my hopes of breeding an alpha eurasian son, or mixed son in general.

If I knock up an asian girl I'll just rub androgel on her back one night during that point in time where fetal androgen has the most impact.

Believe Keanu's mom is white, his father is either 1/4 Asian or 1/2 Asian. It's on wikipedia. Most Eurasians look at best like Daniel Henney and at worst Matthew de Grood.

allindaeyes

Banned
Also you cant predict what a race mix will look like, it varies a lot, the british twins are a good example where one was black and one a ginger. Also zayn maliks sisters, one looks completely white, another looks turkish or something ( the older imo hot one )

I was just looking at a list from google and theres a half filo who looks completely white or spanish or something, darren cris.

Kristin kreuk is also part asian and anna kendrick, to me they dont look like it at all :

TheTrews

Normie
allindaeyes said:
White God said:
allindaeyes said:

Lol, I know you are probably a troll account from your name. But Trews is literally that, non stop bitching about other ethnics coming to where he lives ( a shit hole ) and fucking each other and not him pretty much. He basically feels brits are the minority where he is. Ethnic means you belong to a certain ethnic group, particularly a minority in our terms and he thinks hes the minority where he lives ( probably delusional , and cant get laid because of it. even if he doesnt say this, its obvious from his stupid comments and creepy photos he takes every other day
[hr]
cosmonaut said:
idk about white genes being gone forever maybe blonde hair and very very fair skin but even someone like Adriana Lima who is euro mixed with native, african, and japanese still looks fairly  white.

inb4 its not about looks its dna
Adriana Lima doenst look white, she looks caucasian. Think this Slavs, Arabs and South asians are also caucasian... She looks latino and they are usually caucasians that look different from the rest of the world due to the mixing you speak of. The guys like OP and thetrews want no race/country mixing like that. They are Nordic supremacists, WASP supremacists and maybe include southern europeans for convenience these days, hitler was one of these types btw ( deep down, from his diary its obvious he formed alliances and accepted races that were beneficial as aryan for convenience ). Eventually hitler would even have tried to eradicate WASPs that werent nordic in his opinion