Are all of you taking SSRI-s already?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
All psychoactive substances disrupt the normal brain function, sometimes this effect is demanded, sometimes the cluster of side effects and individual vulnerability will send you to hell. For a more optimistic insight read askapatient.com, for a bit rough reading visit sites and boards focusing on the severe, years-lasting withdrawal effects, post acute withdrawal syndromes and other issues this shit through its messing with brain causes.

lltvyr

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
All psychoactive substances disrupt the normal brain function, sometimes this effect is demanded, sometimes the cluster of side effects and individual vulnerability will send you to hell. For a more optimistic insight read askapatient.com, for a bit rough reading visit sites and boards focusing on the severe, years-lasting withdrawal effects, post acute withdrawal syndromes and other issues this shit through its messing with brain causes.

Stay far away from finasteride then! It seems to me there are even more stories about that drug.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
lltvyr said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Stay far away from finasteride then! It seems to me there are even more stories about that drug.

Well, I think the side effects of Finasteride are over-exaggerated, however, antidepressants, particularly Paroxetine and Venlafaxine can be dangerous, as is the case of notoriously damaging benzodiazepines or antipsychotics.

I am one of the victims, people usually don't notoce its.damaging effects until its too late and the exhibit symptoms complicating their daily routine - cognitove, neurological and emotional side effects, that may last idefinitely even after its withdrawing are well discussed and even studied. Peter Breggin is one of the psychiatrists focusing on this problematic.

People are so sensitive to drugs or just placebo affect dunno cuz I'm on 150 mg sertraline and I feel like it's not enough

IcedEarth

Slayer
they made me even more crazier than I am on standby and believe that's not something you want me to be

Weaselface

Coper
I don't feel any different from them, and my baseline mood is still quite awful. I mostly just hope that they'll act as a grounding element for when things turn bad; I don't want to bounce off the walls anymore. My days are calm now, so it's hard to judge, but if they don't perform adequately when the time comes I think I'll just drop them immediately.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
sephon said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Well, I think the side effects of Finasteride are over-exaggerated, however, antidepressants, particularly Paroxetine and Venlafaxine can be dangerous, as is the case of notoriously damaging benzodiazepines or antipsychotics.

I am one of the victims, people usually don't notoce its.damaging effects until its too late and the exhibit symptoms complicating their daily routine - cognitove, neurological and emotional side effects, that may last idefinitely even after its withdrawing are well discussed and even studied. Peter Breggin is one of the psychiatrists focusing on this problematic.

I used to take 2.5-5mg of valium every night for panic attacks/anxiety

20mg of Paroxetine legit saved my life... I cold turkey stopped the valium easily

Be thankful for that! I know many people using these drugs without noticing any symptoms, but I can say the exact changes in their personality it has induced, but people themselves are unable to see such subtle effects. They are glad they feel like they don't have to care anymore, they really appreciate their blunted emotions and artificial euphoria.

Back in the days of paxilprogress.org some of the users posted horror stories there and some of them even ended their misery by commiting suicide, such a horrendous effects these drugs provoked to a formerly well functioning individuals.

My advice is stay away from this shit unless you are suicidal or heavily depressed prior their using.

Giabiconi

Incel
No because they suck hard. Been on wellbutrin before though which is legit. 7/10 would recommend.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
I've tried 4 different SSRIs, but now I'm on a SNRI, Venlaxafine 150mg slow release. I feel it's helped my depression and I also feel less anxious around people. 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
DyingHope said:
I've tried 4 different SSRIs, but now I'm on a SNRI, Venlaxafine 150mg slow release. I feel it's helped my depression and I also feel less anxious around people. 

I used to take 300mg of Venlafaxine per day for more than year, I became severely hypomanic, my parents thought I was becoming crazy, I was totally disinhibited too, I didn't care about what others thought about me and - surprisingly - some of the people enjoyed my "new" personality, but others (classmatess and former friends) stopped contacting me and inviting to parties.

IcedEarth

Slayer
piX said:
IcedEarth said:
good for you

Really?

I have hallucinations when falling asleep and waking on each and every SSRI

keep taking those pills until you become paranoid and aggressive as well, just keep taking them because a clueless schmuck sold you this

IcedEarth said:
piX said:
Really?

I have hallucinations when falling asleep and waking on each and every SSRI

keep taking those pills until you become paranoid and aggressive as well, just keep taking them because a clueless schmuck sold you this

Fag