apricity thinks jsanza is "average"

zanz

Incel
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?176537-Is-my-face-ugly-!-Repulsive

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

No, you're not that ugly, maybe you aren't Jared Leto's spìtting image but you're not that Ugly, You seem to have some acne problems and some little overweight but I think you can sort it out and why not?, even get very aceptable cute women.

There's a point when we are teenagers that we feel ugly as fuck, that also happened to me when I was about 16-17 y o, and now that I see those pictures I say 'damn! I was a hansome lad... how is that I used to have the head full of crap about my self assertion?'.

So dude believe me you're not that ugly and certainly not disgusting to make feel throw up whatsoever...
, I have seen really ugly mother fuckers with nice looking women by their side and do you know why?. Because those ugly mo fo think they are handsome and have a huge selconfidence.

If I were you I'd work out to improve my self confidance, your bigeest issue is in your mind not that much in your face.

allindaeyes

Banned
lol... he is a bit right that people look their weirdest/worst during puberty/teenage years. But just lol, they probably think hes average because hes white, he even lost weight and looked like shit. legit feel sorry for this guy and would pray for him at church or smth every day if I was religious

his nose isnt even deviated to the ideal direction other than completely symmetric. Most slayers nose deviates to our left, evident in most MMs that arent symetric freaks like jon kortarejana even then he may still have a very slight deviation/

purps drank

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
lol... he is a bit right that people look their weirdest/worst during puberty/teenage years. But just lol, they probably think hes average because hes white, he even lost weight and looked like shit. legit feel sorry for this guy and would pray for him at church or smth every day if I was religious

his nose isnt even deviated to the ideal direction other than completely symmetric. Most slayers nose deviates to our left, evident in most MMs that arent symetric freaks like jon kortarejana even then he may still have a very slight deviation/

LMAO post of the week. Let us all pray for the ugly people, they need us in these desperate times.