• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Approach

vanillestorms

Banned
IY dont u fags tell us what to say when approaching a girl? Im srs not knowing what to tell her + i become visible anxious

chadrat
HQNP

New Poster

Now on youtube
If you feel like you're running out of things to say, it's probably because you're ugly/average and the girls aren't helping you out in the convo.  You really shouldn't have to try hard.  My conversation starters range from "What's up with you?" to "How's it going?"

• Banned

vanillestorms

Banned
New Poster said:
If you feel like you're running out of things to say, it's probably because you're ugly/average and the girls aren't helping you out in the convo.  You really shouldn't have to try hard.  My conversation starters range from "What's up with you?" to "How's it going?"

So by that u mean ur attractive?

:cage:

Dolly Buster

Champion
You have to use Mystery Method openers.

Like, one of my ideas is to say: "Do you know nail polish? Like, blue nail polish?"

The idea is to start a conversation, but without it being obvious coming-on.

Invisible

Champion
Because you probably have social anxiety or something.

New Poster

Now on youtube
vanillestorms said:
New Poster said:

So by that u mean ur attractive?

:cage:

It works if you're hot.  Nothing works if you're not.  Stop making it more complicated than it is.  Trying to impress girls with your conversation skills is aspie af.

Foxx

Average Guy
Let's both try saying different things and see how it works. We will make threads recording the info for future generations

Dolly Buster

Champion
New Poster said:
It works if you're hot.  Nothing works if you're not.  Stop making it more complicated than it is.  Trying to impress girls with your conversation skills is aspie af.

The idea is that you Open her, which means start a convo. Then, you upload your DHV (demonstrations of higher value).

So, the mystery method says that instead of hitting on her, you force her to become attracted to you first.

New Poster

Now on youtube
Dolly Buster said:
New Poster said:

The idea is that you Open her, which means start a convo. Then, you upload your DHV (demonstrations of higher value).

So, the mystery method says that instead of hitting on her, you force her to become attracted to you first.

God I hope you're trolling.  What possible "value" are you going to show to a rando?  The only value you can have is fuckability (looks).  Mystery was a complete weirdo who tried to wow girls by repeating memorized stories about how rich and successful he is.  Try doing that.  I dare you.  Become "that guy."  Or, just show girls you wanna fuck, and keep it reasonably classy.  Girls know you want to fuck the second you open your mouth to say something.  No one is fooled.  That's why you keep it simple.  It shows that you know that she knows what's up and you're not trying hard.  Telling a big story to a stranger for no reason is aspie.

Foxx

Average Guy
New Poster said:
Dolly Buster said:

God I hope you're trolling.  What possible "value" are you going to show to a rando?  The only value you can have is fuckability (looks).  Mystery was a complete weirdo who tried to wow girls by repeating memorized stories about how rich and successful he is.  Try doing that.  I dare you.  Become "that guy."  Or, just show girls you wanna fuck, and keep it reasonably classy.  Girls know you want to fuck the second you open your mouth to say something.  No one is fooled.  That's why you keep it simple.  It shows that you know that she knows what's up and you're not trying hard.  Telling a big story to a stranger for no reason is aspie.

You mention the cool things you did with attractive people last weekend.

Oh wait I'm a loser so all I got is my looks.

Brb trying to be direct

New Poster

Now on youtube
Foxx said:
New Poster said:

Brb trying to be direct

Just lol at people trying to casually drop in "Yeah, I was out spear fishing with my MM buddies yesterday.  Quiet Monday for me.  But what are you going to do when you're busy with your high-powered job and fulfilling sex life?" Girls just drop their panties after hearing that.  

Meanwhile, the person saying that looks like they haven't been in the sun for years, has a beta face that screams "shit all over me," and lacks so much social awareness that they think their story is sexy. Yeah, he's killing it.

Foxx

Average Guy
New Poster said:
Foxx said:

Brb trying to be direct

Just lol at people trying to casually drop in "Yeah, I was out spear fishing with my MM buddies yesterday.  Quiet Monday for me.  But what are you going to do when you're busy with your high-powered job and fulfilling sex life?" Girls just drop their panties after hearing that.  

Meanwhile, the person saying that looks like they haven't been in the sun for years, has a beta face that screams "shit all over me," and lacks so much social awareness that they think their story is sexy. Yeah, he's killing it.
Nah while taking you casually mention you were at an exclusive party / club / event and had lots of fun with your friends there. 
Like you ask what she did last weekend and then after she answers you say your little 

"Yea I was at (fancy club) last weekend for my buds bday, really nice place"

Also while taking to the girl having other people smile and say hi to you also really helps.

That's my 2 cents on that.

I'm gonna try your be good-looking and be direct now.

New Poster

Now on youtube
Foxx said:
Nah while taking you casually mention you were at an exclusive party / club / event and had lots of fun with your friends there. 
Like you ask what she did last weekend and then after she answers you say your little 

Also while taking to the girl having other people smile and say hi to you also really helps.

I don't know much.  But I know how to get sex from random girls.  You don't do it by talking.  I'm genuinely trying to help when I say that no one cares you were at a club last night.  

Good luck anyway.

Foxx

Average Guy
New Poster said:
Foxx said:

I don't know much.  But I know how to get sex from random girls.  You don't do it by talking.  I'm genuinely trying to help when I say that no one cares you were at a club last night.  

Good luck anyway.

How to do it then?

Give example

New Poster said:

Whenever I do approaches at the beach I wreck like 1/2 of them due to poor social skills. I don't know how to keep up the conversation, she walks away, I don't hold her for long enough, etc. It is silly to say social skills don't matter.

New Poster

Now on youtube
Foxx said:
New Poster said:

Good luck anyway.

How to do it then?

Give example

Think I've been through this before, but he's the short list:

--Looksmax as much as you can
--Approach girls in your league
--Make some eye contact
--Say anything... I use some variant of "hey, how's it going?"
--If she seems glad you said something, ask another question or say something that can lead into a longer convo... Again, anything works... "Are you a local?" "What's it like being tall/short?" Sometimes I just say "I'm bored."  If the girl just lets the convo drop, she just doesn't give a fuck anout you. Nothing's going to change that.
--Invite the girl somewhere (either somewhere you can makeout or a place on a route that passes by somewhere you can makeout).  There's a used bookstore in my town I like to use.
--Occasionally get physical and if she's down start making out
--Get either a hand or a leg in between her legs and see if she starts getting off on it
--move to where you can fuck, and fuck

I get maybe 1/10, and I'm tall, white, 6+.  Adjust your expectations accordingly.