• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Appreciate my legs now that I didn’t get LL

KEy21

Champion
I had saved up money for over a year relentlessly with the thought of getting Limb  lengthening and enhancing my femurs 3-3.5 inches in an attempt to reach an ideal “male model height”

I went through expensive consultations in New York, online emails overseas and with half assed English speaking Russians discussing sizes and prices of foreign imported nails and bolts.

I’ve stretched extensively and increased my glute and lower back strength in preparation, thought about it everyday. Had a schedule planned for the days I missed

Then I became at peace after my facial surgeries. Spent 1/3 of the money, look much better than before, already fully healed took less than 2 months total.

It’s almost as if I feel I accepted that I’d have limited athletic mobility for life and maybe 70% of my former speed. It’s like it was a given and I accepted that I’d let my muscles waste away and face and mind become drained by the gruesome recovery and surgeries.

Now I’m back to normal health, legs work perfectly, got several surgeries that improved my happiness and well being, kept over 80k extra, 

And the only remnants remaining of reoccurring thought in regard to LL are 
The occasional emails from Dr. M with a picture of a 5’3” guy giving flowers to a 5’10” girl trying to entice people with chain mailed to get LL..

Other than that I’m left with: how much my flexibility has improved in preparation, how my gluteus and hamstrings feel hard and strong, and how my pockets feel heavier  :inlove:

And the only remnants remaining of reoccurring thought in regard to LL are 

The occasional emails from Dr. M with a picture of a 5’3” guy giving flowers to a 5’10” girl trying to entice people with chain mailed to get LL..

:jordan:

this shit made me lol

what do you think of my new sig btw

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
if i think about it tbh my legs are so short i could probably get to like 6'4" with leg lengthening 
:bean:
but then i would just be a lanky framecel
:banderas:

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
LL is legit but only if you're 5'6+ and do 2-3 inches

proportions are super important

KEy21

Champion
aspiedotnet said:

I came to the conclusion that I do not trust anyone thrusting rods into my bone canal and breaking my femur on an operating table.

I don’t trust my bones to refuse if they’re lengthened quickly either. I would not pay for a bone graft if I needed it and had already dropped 100k+ on a surgeon. 

There is so much that happens with patients that is unexpected and you have to sign off on all of it being a possibility because nobody knows how your body would react. This includes internal bone infections that could lead to amputation and blood clots as a result of internal rods that would warrant immediate surgery and thousands of dollars of hospital bed room in New York or Los Angeles. No thank you.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
KEy21 said:
aspiedotnet said:

I came to the conclusion that I do not trust anyone thrusting rods into my bone canal and breaking my femur on an operating table.

I don’t trust my bones to refuse if they’re lengthened quickly either. I would not pay for a bone graft if I needed it and had already dropped 100k+ on a surgeon. 

There is so much that happens with patients that is unexpected and you have to sign off on all of it being a possibility because nobody knows how your body would react. This includes internal bone infections that could lead to amputation and blood clots as a result of internal rods that would warrant immediate surgery and thousands of dollars of hospital bed room in New York or Los Angeles. No thank you.

You need a doctor from ASAMI list.

Maurizio Catagni would be my choice, he trained Paley himself and is like 25k€

you still need to get ll surgery

you wont fully ascend until you do

if you're 5'9 and below

you need ll surgery, no ifs, and buts.

Deliciadecu

Rotter
KEy21 said:
4’7” (yes, that’s a 4)

If serious LL would be a waste of money, going from 4'7-4'11 wouldn't make any difference, better to run dwarf game with good face

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
Jovan Mayweather said:
you still need to get ll surgery

you wont fully ascend until you do

if you're 5'9 and below

you need ll surgery, no ifs, and buts.

:clap:

KEy21

Champion
aspiedotnet said:
KEy21 said:

I was going to go to Paley or Rozbruch (the top 2 ranked surgeons in the world) and the US has the best malpractice insurance in the world. Even then, I still advised against it.

I cannot go to Italian surgeons as the malpractice insurance is not as good there and Catagni does not perform internal work. I could not afford to have permanent scars all over my legs and pins in my legs that run a risk of infection for life.

Italian surgeons also recommend Achilles’ tendon lengthening for tibiae distraction osteogenesis, which the top surgeons highly advise against. Which made me decide against that country all together.

Fun fact: I did a FaceTime esque consultation with Catagni (it was the morning in Italy for him) and he was getting out of his Lamborghini as we were speaking in the beginning :lol:

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
KEy21 said:
aspiedotnet said:

I was going to go to Paley or Rozbruch (the top 2 ranked surgeons in the world) and the US has the best malpractice insurance in the world. Even then, I still advised against it.

I cannot go to Italian surgeons as the malpractice insurance is not as good there and Catagni does not perform internal work. I could not afford to have permanent scars all over my legs and pins in my legs that run a risk of infection for life.

Italian surgeons also recommend Achilles’ tendon lengthening for tibiae distraction osteogenesis, which the top surgeons highly advise against. Which made me decide against that country all together.

Fun fact: I did a FaceTime esque consultation with Catagni (it was the morning in Italy for him) and he was getting out of his Lamborghini as we were speaking in the beginning :lol:
:dennis:

Wellthatsucks

Off duty

just send him this

KEy21

Champion
Wellthatsucks said:

just send him this

KEy21

Champion
I’m actually taller than him

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
I thought about LL a lot but knowing that you need only to be psl6 where I live to do well in bars/clubs, I think i'll just focus on my face and wear 1/1.5 inch lifts