Applying for Jobs and Getting Rejected is........

zyzz007

Lookism God
Just as bad if not worse than being rejected by women.
The entire process of gruelling hours building ur resume and cover from scratch to beat the machine scanners and impress HR and still getting rejected and spending countless hours filling out longwinded application forms, its just soul crushing and anxiety inducing and depressing.
Even if u get the job, u are just a beta cuck wageslave and have to work a soulless job just to survive another day without any woman or sex to ease the pain.

Why cant we go back to the agricultural age where we were FREE and could grown our OWN food and live off the land? Why Man must be slave to these terrible corporations who dont give an f about U and only care about profits and the bottom line?? Sick I tell u.

The basic rules are:

They will hire you if you meet one of the following conditions:

1. you are ugly/average + non autistic + you have skills
2. you are good looking + autistic + you don't have skills 
3. you are good looking + non autistic + you don't have skills
4. you are good looking + non autistic + you have skills

They will NOT hire you if:

1. you are ugly/average + autistic + you have skills
2. you are ugly/average + autistic + you don't have skills

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer

Read this book OP, get it on kindle if you have that.

And yeah I feel you homie, employers have the bargaining power and limitless opportunities equivalent to a prime 20yo slim white HBB.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Tyrone the Nigger said:
I don't give a fuck somehow

I don't even prepare for interviews
U prob work at walmart or something then lol.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MENTAL_CEL said:

Read this book OP, get it on kindle if you have that.

And yeah I feel you homie, employers have the bargaining power and limitless opportunities equivalent to a prime 20yo slim white HBB.
Thanks, will check out the book, and yes I totally agree with how much untold power corporations have.

Namek

Chad
Just keep applying. Sometimes I apply to 20-30 jobs before getting one. It's a part of the process.

Just go in there and have a real conversation, act "sincere" and like you're not a bullshitter. Bullshit. Lie. Back up your lies with layer upon layer of preparation. Have references for your lies. You need to lie to get a good job. In job interviews, a short dweeb can mog a jock by lying. Fake it till you make it. If they catch you, it's not like there's a registry of interview fraudsters. It's fun to get caught lying. Sort of thrilling. The interviewer might be a bitch about it, but will respect you at the same time.

Santeria

Normie
didnt read but maybe own just a tiny bit of it.

i know you blame all your failures on others because youre a spoiled little bitch your whole life.

maybe you didnt represent yourself well. maybe your experience sucks. maybe you you dont fit the requirements. maybe you one million other things (like being a self conscience bitch) portrays a negative image of yourself.

for once in your life, actually own your flaws and learn and improve them
[hr]
i know many people that would be considered ugly who have  gotten very prestigious internships because of many reasons, some being their experience and accomplishments so stop being a self hating, spoiled, pussy bitch

getting rejected right off the bat without an interview isn't that bad. that just means you aren't qualified enough to get an interview

but if you get an interview THEN get rejected it means you're not handsome enough

Being good looking will increase your odds by 5-10% (on average, not considering industry/role) and give you a slightly higher salary. It's not that difficult to overcome this even if you're ugly. It's not like they're paying you for sex.

Invisible

King of Chads
lajitt, op. I went for like 15 interviews before getting my current job. Sometimes even 2nd interviews. And this job is hell. 20 minutes for lunch. JUST LOL@the CUCKING. But it's 4-5k up yearly from my last job and some of the work I do is actually fun now.

But yeah, workceldom ages and kills. We need to go back to farming our land and selling produce, but that's never gonna happen short of a nuclear war to put us back to a 1000 BC-like age.

Working for a living, being tired 5 days a week, just makes it so I won't be sad on my deathbed. I'll be like "at least I'm finna get muh sleeps now".
[hr]
thickneckedslayer said:
getting rejected right off the bat without an interview isn't that bad. that just means you aren't qualified enough to get an interview

but if you get an interview THEN get rejected it means you're not handsome enough
:cage: