Apparently racist whites give black people PTSD

Gulag

Normie
Strong alpha race that need nerdy sjw cucks to fight their battles lol

flesh

Slayer
...Is this a joke?

It's pretty clear who the afraid ones - literally EVERYONE in this thread would bow their head, start stuttering and shaking, then cross the street if they saw me in real life. You guys are TERRIFIED of us, it's hilarious.

There's a reason why BBCs actually do stuff in real life and why birdshitskins cry on the internet - because BBCs are zero inhibition, muscular badasses with insane horizontal punching power, whereas most whites need fucking ANXIETY MEDICINE (LMFAO) to even leave their houses.

flesh said:
...Is this a joke?

It's pretty clear who the afraid ones - literally EVERYONE in this thread would bow their head, start stuttering and shaking, then cross the street if they saw me in real life. You guys are TERRIFIED of us, it's hilarious.

There's a reason why BBCs actually do stuff in real life and why birdshitskins cry on the internet - because BBCs are zero inhibition, muscular badasses with insane horizontal punching power, whereas most whites need fucking ANXIETY MEDICINE (LMFAO) to even leave their houses.

do my posts give you PTSD you poor black boi? do you need some therapy? a safe space? do u need a liberal beta to defend you politically? LMAO black men are pathetic. :giggle:

flesh

Slayer
WHITEPOWERKKK said:
flesh said:
...Is this a joke?

do my posts give you PTSD you poor black boi? do you need some therapy? a safe space? do u need a liberal beta to defend you politically? LMAO black men are pathetic. :giggle:
Lmfao. Again, come back when you muster up enough courage to leave your bedroom.

flesh said:
WHITEPOWERKKK said:
Lmfao. Again, come back when you muster up enough courage to leave your bedroom.

weak response. youre safely posting behind your computer screen too. JFL @ ur self awareness. nigs arent even sentient

loveroflife

Coper
WHITEPOWERKKK said:
flesh said:

weak response. youre safely posting behind your computer screen too. JFL @ ur self awareness. nigs arent even sentient

flesh irl