Apparently everyone's dick size is 6 inches on this forum (or a bit more).

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Same thing as those 5'10" king of manlets that like to round up their heights to 6'0".

Always good to be at least a bit above average for e-stating purposes.

just lol

Height best predicts dick size, most men are between 5'8'' and 6', so it's os surprise that most people have similar dick.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Manuel said:
6" is average
It's more like 5 inches and a half, or 5 inches and three-quarters. 

It's convenient to round it up to 6 so you can meet the "three sixes" // demands of vapid sluts. (6 ft+, 6 inches +, 6 digit income+)

rigidity

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
Manuel said:
6" is average
It's more like 5 inches and a half, or 5 inches and three-quarters. 

It's convenient to round it up to 6 so you can meet the "three sixes" // demands of vapid sluts. (6 ft+, 6 inches +, 6 digit income+)
almost nobody here has their shit together enough to make a 6 figure income.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Mine is 17cm long, 17.4cm to be correct. But thickness, only 12.5cm, or 13 If I measure at the root where it seems to be thickest.

I think it looks like a fucking twink penis, very small, Im working on increasing that girth.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Ponglenis said:
6.5 inches NPB is the average among young males.
You must have not showered after gym class in high-school. Lots of small dicks in the world.

I'm not going to bother posting mine, I'm sure the forum is sick of seeing it by now.

Ponglenis

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
Ponglenis said:
6.5 inches NPB is the average among young males.
You must have not showered after gym class in high-school. Lots of small dicks in the world.
You can't judge from their flaccid size, many guys are growers.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Ponglenis said:
Nizoral Babe said:
You can't judge from their flaccid size, many guys are growers. Not many have a full hard-on while showering either.
True. But generally I associate 'grower' as a coping mechanism. Especially when in a warm / hot shower. A penis will become loose and gain more blood flow when warmed up. This is why it's essential to always warm up before PE, as more blood flow while in a flaccid state is ideal because doing erect exercises can be dangerous. People who fail to understand this is the reason why PE has a bad rap. Now if someone was just in a swimming pool, pond, lake, etc. where they would have been in a cooler temp, then a smaller penis would be normal.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
My dick is less than 6 NBPEL, but around 6.3 or so BPEL

also this forum is full of balding young men, meaning that the average dick size is gonna be a little bigger

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Brutus said:
My dick is less than 6 NBPEL, but around 6.3 or so BPEL

also this forum is full of balding young men, meaning that the average dick size is gonna be a little bigger
Feels. Fucking feels.