Apparantly there are Many Females on this Site and Inner Circles that Im Not Apart of

zyzz007

Lookism God
And these females (more than u wud think) only PM the good looking frauds and exchange phone numbers and meet up and the inner circle members have their own high status group.

I think I hate the good looking men here more than women since they get women here PM'ing them and texting them and meeting up with them and still fucking asking me to rate them, like u didnt know u was goodlooking yet u little shit. 

I fucking hate being an outcast IRL and now here too?

:jrage:

incelhero

Regular
The good looking ones should be banned. Not only they do not fit in, their posting history 99% of the time consists of useless shitposts about "how miserable they are" or telling everyone to flush themselves.

FuckThis

Rotter
Legit
there are a buch of females and they talk over phone to each other here

they also consider themselves "friends" with people from the inner circle and mods

If you are not a mod and part of the inner circle you are missing out

zyzz007

Lookism God
Return Of A Dolphin said:
XD im meeting vegeta irl

both of u are not goodlooking  and I doubt the females here want either of u (maybe vegeta due to being rich but then again u are rich too I think) so that doesnt bother me. Meet him and suck his dick too for all I care.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
Legit
there are a buch of females and they talk over phone to each other here

they also consider themselves "friends" with people from the inner circle and mods

If you are not a mod and part of the inner circle you are missing out

I dont care about that, what pisses me off is goodlooking guys crying about their BDD and their poor luck with women and then have women on here wanting their dick and even exchanging phone numbers and meeting in real life.

zyzz007 said:
XD im meeting vegeta irl

both of u are not goodlooking  and I doubt the females here want either of u (maybe vegeta due to being rich but then again u are rich too I think) so that doesnt bother me. Meet him and suck his dick too for all I care.

Lol I think Smike wants his D

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:

:itsover:

U lie? And every fucking day he is crying about frauds and how ugly he is and his mouth breathing shit when he is FRAUD too and a girl from here wants to fuck him.

FRAUDS FRAUDS.NET

Foxx

Average Guy
I'm not in any inner circle I swear.

zyzz007 said:

U lie? And every fucking day he is crying about frauds and how ugly he is and his mouth breathing shit when he is FRAUD too and a girl from here wants to fuck him.

FRAUDS FRAUDS.NET
JK but hes talking to girls irl

He posted a recent pic got like 5.5 avg

I understand you being pissed at girls not messaging you but do you really want to be part of an autist inner circle?

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:

FRAUDS FRAUDS.NET

FRAUDS.NET
Not caring what Vegeta says anymore since women want him and talking to him IRL. I also saw the two girls he rejected, they werent ugly.

Defeat

Megastar
arnt you indian?

bro just accept you lost, if you want to talk to looksmatched girls try maybe a curry  cooking forum where they discuss spices etc

white women want nothing to do with you

At least you can pride yourself in being a legitimate incel and not a fraud if you don't get promiscous offers as per pm.

herbapple

Banned
Defeat said:
arnt you indian?

bro just accept you lost, if you want to talk to looksmatched girls try maybe a curry  cooking forum where they discuss spices etc

Strong curry hate, oh well.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:

FRAUDS.NET
Not caring what Vegeta says anymore since women want him and talking to him IRL. I also saw the two girls he rejected, they werent ugly.
the guy is a multimillionare and looks decent, ofc he gonna have girls into him

He just wants the 9/10 ones, and will prob get a gf within this year guaranteed

zyzz007

Lookism God
Christian Troy said:
I understand you being pissed at girls not messaging you but do you really want to be a part of an autist inner circle?
Nah not pissed at girls not messaging me since i never posted my real pics here, im pissed at the frauds who claim girls dont want them and their unattractive and have BDD but behind closed doors, girls here (who i dont even know since not all have legit female tags) are messaging them and texting them and meeting up in real life and prob fucking.
Its really disengenuous of them to lie to me and say how horrible their life is and then this shit is happening without me knowing.

Look at Nothereforlong, he never lied, he admitted he got women and is a normie, why are these fuckers lying to me then and trying to gain my sympathy, fuck these frauds and liars.

Defeat

Megastar
herbapple said:
Defeat said:
arnt you indian?

Strong curry hate, oh well.

i dont hate the guy at all but this site is meant to be redpilled

srsly why would a white girl chose a currycell over a rich goodlooking white guy? its so obvious