• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Apex ascended

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Notice how he hasn't been here much...

Well, I talk to him a bunch privately on skype and I can confirm he has slayed I believe 2 or 3 girls this week. He showed me pics too and all of them we're 5.5 or 6+ on the Lookism scale. All prime JB's with gorgeous skin. Fuckkk, that glow. I wish I was a JB slayer tbh

To be young again...

Catch up pussies!!!! Apex is out here slaying while you're jerking off to pics of IFTSJ's monster cock

gentsupreme

Regular

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
You fucks. I didn't mean after sex pics. Like just regular pics. 

Stop coping you incel shitstains. Previous incels are ascending in masses. Catch up 

Soon, even being an incel on here will get you shunned

modified

hairloss expert
UglyNormalFag said:
Notice how he hasn't been here much...

Well, I talk to him a bunch privately on skype and I can confirm he has slayed I believe 2 or 3 girls this week. He showed me pics too and all of them we're 5.5 or 6+ on the Lookism scale. All prime JB's with gorgeous skin. Fuckkk, that glow. I wish I was a JB slayer tbh

To be young again...

Catch up pussies!!!! Apex is out here slaying while you're jerking off to pics of IFTSJ's monster cock

Apex isn't ugly as many of us told him one hundred times.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Foxx said:
You believe him?

:lmfao:

Well, yes. I mean he mic'd up and there was a cute jb sounding girl in the background so...

IceCutter

Megastar
he cheated nature, he should have been incel well into his 20s

he would have been truecel if he had been born around 20 years earlier
lucky cheating cheater

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
IceCutter said:

lucky cheating cheater

:coping:

IceCutter said:

lucky cheating cheater

lol at this cope

The kid had over hundreds of Tinder matches. He never was a true incel.

IceCutter

Megastar
whywoulditmatter said:
IceCutter said:

lucky cheating cheater

lol at this cope

The kid had over hundreds of Tinder matches. He never was a true incel.

o ok, didn't know that

still if he had been born before internet and internet dating still would have been incel

still lucky

HahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahh

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
VertuReleasedFromTheBasement said:
HahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahajajahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahajajahahahahahahajajAhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhhahhahahahhahahajjjahaaaaahahhahahahhahahh

It is now confirmed that coping is a severe side effect of short face syndrome

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Let's all take a moment out of our busy lives to congratulate Apex on his success. He's busy slaying Apexina tier girls atm