Anywhere I go I am an OUTCAST

zyzz007

Lookism God
Rejected by men and women everywhere.
No one wants to hang out with me.
Women dont want to fuck me.
Men pity me but wont hang out with me since I will drive all the women away.

Just LOL at this fucking loser zyzz007
:cage2:

feg

Chad
if you play the victim that means you are good and the world is bad and you can pat yourself on the back for your moral superiority

inb4 you had a ton of shitpost of sexually free people being degenerates and low in morality, that's like saying you are wrong because you like chocolate but I'm holy since I'm a vegan, nevermind the science not backing you up on either of those examples

pls gtfo

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
if you play the victim that means you are good and the world is bad and you can pat yourself on the back for your moral superiority

inb4 you had a ton of shitpost of sexually free people being degenerates and low in morality, that's like saying you are wrong because you like chocolate but I'm holy since I'm a vegan, nevermind the science not backing you up on either of those examples

pls gtfo
Let me inside ur jb, then ill be happy.
The denegerates i was referring to are women who use and abuse men. Sexually free ppl are not immoral in my book unless its some woman cheating on her beta cuck.

zyzz007

Lookism God

zyzz007

Lookism God

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
feg said:
Valentines day 17:00 local time, come to Chismigu Gardens, start yelling "sug pula" then I'll know it's you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cișmigiu_Gardens

Ill take u up on this offer, but 1 year from now, need to get a job and some money to travel first.

perfect for me, Valentine's of 2017 same place, same signal, I got all the patience in the world, just come

wallace huo

Incel
cos indian homes

not gonna lie, i despise you and your race's very existence, sorry if i caused any offence  
(.______________________________.)

zyzz007

Lookism God
wallace huo said:
cos indian homes

not gonna lie, i despise you and your race's very existence, sorry if i caused any offence  
(.______________________________.)

Not really, if I was a tall and handsome indian, I wud be getting pussy.