Anyway to thereoretically elongate ramus and/or improve gonial angle

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Only mewing and chewing have potential...that will take 2 years as well.

Bone remodeling is a slow process for strong results since the skeleton takes years to fully turnover and only ever fully recycles bone tissue a few times over a lifespan.

Masseter muscle mass is correlated with ramus length. Observe Mike Mew with his large masseter muscles and incredible ramus length and gonial angle. No look at brad pits jaw being the same and see how big his masseters were in his younger pictures.

It may either be the chewing process and the physical resistance it gives to the mandible, or the resting muscle mass giving a synergistic tug with on the mandible with the oral posture resisting. I don't know and not sure who knows the specifics. But jaw workouts would likely promote the bone to remodel in the way you desire, just very slowly and would take years fo the transformation you desire.

This is why I am trying to figure out ways to safely raise bone resorption while also raising bone growth factors, many bone growth factors inhibit resorption which is a necessity for remodeling but doing the easiest things to increase resorption risk osteoporosis and bone loss overall.

asapanon

Cuck
Machiavellian said:
Bone remodeling is a slow process for strong results since the skeleton takes years to fully turnover and only ever fully recycles bone tissue a few times over a lifespan.

Masseter muscle mass is correlated with ramus length. Observe Mike Mew with his large masseter muscles and incredible ramus length and gonial angle. No look at brad pits jaw being the same and see how big his masseters were in his younger pictures.

It may either be the chewing process and the physical resistance it gives to the mandible, or the resting muscle mass giving a synergistic tug with on the mandible with the oral posture resisting. I don't know and not sure who knows the specifics. But jaw workouts would likely promote the bone to remodel in the way you desire, just very slowly and would take years fo the transformation you desire.

This is why I am trying to figure out ways to safely raise bone resorption while also raising bone growth factors, many bone growth factors inhibit resorption which is a necessity for remodeling but doing the easiest things to increase resorption risk osteoporosis and bone loss overall.
Steroids, especially ones that promote collagen synthesis, dramatically increase the metabolic rate for bone remodeling. Anavar for instance might be a good one for this purpose

asapanon said:
Machiavellian said:

Steroids, especially ones that promote collagen synthesis, dramatically increase the metabolic rate for bone remodeling. Anavar for instance might be a good one for this purpose
Collagen for remodeling? This is new for me. But many steroids also inhibit osteoclast, some only raise osteoblast.

Also many things you read might say bone remodeling loosely because bone growth is a part of remodeling but resorption is the absolute need for the process.

asapanon

Cuck
MistGeburt3000 said:
asapanon said:
oxanadrol got even used to induces an acceleration of growth velocitywithout causing to much risk of growth plates closure, i find to figure out the reasons for it myself
Bone osteomies in general are kinda retarded unless you're deformed, because you only have so much bone to work with. Most people's problem is just that their features aren't very prominent. that's where implants shine

Surgerymax

Educational Account
There are many studies that state a corrlation between masseter size and bigonial + ramus length and they make sense since the masseter inserts at the end of the ramus
The only lengthening of the "ramus" that might come from years of masseter hypertrophy will be below the old mandibular border look up 'antegonial notch'

looksmaxilla

Incel
The only lengthening of the "ramus" that might come from years of masseter hypertrophy will be below the old mandibular border look up 'antegonial notch'
Antegonial notch is caused by either a downward growm mandible or a hypertrophied masseter can give the illusion as well so it is a double edged sword

Subhuman
Chewing won't lengthen the ramus or change the gonial angle significantly, the only way to do that is a vertically lengthening jaw implant.

Fillers can drop it to some extent but you should be carefull with it as it can make your face looking long And unbalanced