• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

anyone with bodybuilding expertise rate todays meal plan i had for cutting purposes

a_nimbus

Banned
breakfast
beans and rice and broccoli

snack
dark chocolate 85% 4 squares

post workout meal
two salmon filets and broccoli

late snack
large glass of skim milk and a protein bar

Legit Theory

Hello
It all depends on the macros and total calories. Ideally these are some clean cut foods that offer good nutrition for lower density, but the total amount is the most important thing you should consider.

I would say though, only 2 servings of protein is pretty bad for a guy your size (again depending on how much salmon it was )

I would add some meat into your breakfast and make sure the chocolate is lean and not high in fats (Fats are very calorie dense)

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
subhumans dont even realize that above is 100 grams of protein minimum

a_nimbus said:
breakfast

snack

post workout meal

late snack

Every meal you consume needs to have protein in it.

Your first meal should include fish, chicken, steak, or eggs.

Your snack is not a real meal. You'll get some antioxidants from dark chocolate, but that's it.

Salmon and broccoli is fine.

Skim milk is ok, but it's not enough for a meal. And I have no idea what's in that protein bar. It could have tons of unnecessary sugar and carbohydrates.

You need a proper diet plan, and this is not a proper diet for building or maintaining lean muscle tissue (cutting or not). :macho:

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Sacrificial Lamb said:
a_nimbus said:
breakfast

snack

post workout meal

late snack

Your snack is not a real meal. You'll get some antioxidants from dark chocolate, but that's it.

Skim milk is ok, but it's not enough for a meal. And I have no idea what's in that protein bar. It could have tons of unnecessary sugar and carbohydrates.

You need a proper diet plan, and this is not a proper diet for building or maintaining lean muscle tissue (cutting or not). :macho:

:facepalm:

Legit Theory

Hello
a_nimbus said:

If you're cutting, 100g protein is completely fine, given you are around 170 @5'9" or so. A good rule is 0.5-7.5 or 0.66 grams of protein per pound. that is how i coach my clients.

Don't listen to the fuck telling you that you have to eat protein with every meal.

100g is completely fine for cutting weight and for building muscle if you're on the smaller side (<160lbs)

a_nimbus said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:

:facepalm:

What is your objection with my post?

If I remember correctly, you and I are the same height (5' 9").....and yet I have a MUCH higher degree of muscle tissue than you.

I assure you that I am not just pulling this shit out of my ass.

And if you want to cut, then you should have a SMALL meal every two or three hours that you're awake. If you could manage 5 or 6 SMALL protein-rich meals per day, that would be golden.

Would you like me to provide you with examples of multiple sources of protein? I can do that, if you need it. :popcorn:

a_nimbus

Banned
Sacrificial Lamb said:
a_nimbus said:

If I remember correctly, you and I are the same height (5' 9").....and yet I have a MUCH higher degree of muscle tissue than you.

And if you want to cut, then you should have a SMALL meal every two or three hours that you're awake. If you could manage 5 or 6 SMALL protein-rich meals per day, that would be golden.

Would you like me to provide you with examples of multiple sources of protein? I can do that, if you need it. :popcorn:

:bye:

Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:

If you're cutting, 100g protein is completely fine, given you are around 170 @5'9" or so.  A good rule is 0.5-7.5 or 0.66 grams of protein per pound.  that is how i coach my clients.

Don't listen to the fuck telling you that you have to eat protein with every meal.

100g is completely fine for cutting weight and for building muscle if you're on the smaller side (<160lbs)

What do your clients look like?

Are they ripped? Do they have lots of lean muscle tissue?

If I were him, I'd have fish, or steak, or eggs, or chicken breast....and have it with vegetables (and occasionally fruit).

If animus is cutting, then these meals should be small.

a_nimbus said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:

:bye:

Why ask for advice if you don't want advice?

:what: