Anyone who believes in BDD is coping

FireHaze

Gigachad
Don't even try bring up that David Gandy interview either. He was clearly compliment fishing.

Browcel

Chad
BDD is a cope. Beauty is truth. It is self evident. Ugliness is also self evident.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
almost all non-chemical mental illnesses are just manifestations of the red pill

Legit. BDD is just being redpilled about a flaw you have. Most people cope about their flaws and when they see someone that doesn't they label them with a disorder. 

They call it "obsession" but in reality you're recognizing the extent at which it fucks you up.

you mean body wahatever disorder?

if so:

- if you are 7+ and still have BDD, you are mentally damaged;
- if you are sub7 and have BDD, then it is perfectly normal, although obsessing over something you can't change is a bit aspie.

OldRooster

King of Chads
I am sure there are some 1 in a 1000 freaks that really do have BDD, but 90% diagnosed with BDD probably need surgery

there is a monthly BDD support group meeting near me, I am going to go one month to make my own personal assessment of their disorders. Finge benefit is possible hookup with young woman with low self esteem that will be vulnerable to the blue pill.

http://lookism.net/Thread-The-most-common-med-prescribed-for-BDD

Defeat

Gigachad
BDD is the realization that youve been mogged by a superior being

it cant be fixed with meds, you can cope if you are in the average percentile knowing only the elite are above you but otherwise surgery is the only option

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I have a question for you. If say Bradley Cooper or Christian Bale had insecurites about their nasal tips or Sean O'Pry and Simon Nessman had insecurities about their smile would you not consider that BDD because yes they have those flaws but at the same time they're still very attractive with or without them

FireHaze

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
I have a question for you. If say Bradley Cooper or Christian Bale had insecurites about their nasal tips or Sean O'Pry and Simon Nessman had insecurities about their smile would you not consider that BDD because yes they have those flaws but at the same time they're still very attractive with or without them

I don't consider anything BDD

The thing with guys like those is that while they may be insecure about those features they don't fret over them because overall they're good looking. They probably wouldn't get diagnosed with it. An average or ugly person that they'd label as having BDD knows that these features are bringing them down heavily and they're just redpilled about it.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
FireHaze said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
almost all non-chemical mental illnesses are just manifestations of the red pill

Legit. BDD is just being redpilled about a flaw you have. Most people cope about their flaws and when they see someone that doesn't they label them with a disorder. 

They call it "obsession" but in reality you're recognizing the extent at which it fucks you up.

legit 
but BDD is caused by illogical thought patterns, and I'd be willing to bet that most of this userbase actually has it. maybe not the truly ugly ones, but certainly many of the average users like V.A., sephon, and myself.

Being redpilled on your flaws is the norm. Most people subocnsciously recognize exactly where they are in terms of looks compared to everyone else, and they don't get suicidal over it.

When a person with BDD is redpilled on their flaws, it occupies their thoughts to the point that they are unable to do anything else but fixate on it. This is by definition a mental illness. Even though being 5/10 isn't that great in 2016, there is very little that can be done to alter the attractiveness of an average looking face. 

It's a waste of time to fixate on things that we already know, yet we still enjoy doing it because most of us are mentally ill.

Veuve

Slayer
It's real
people who hate their flaws don't have it
people who perceive flaws that are not there or are extremely minuscule and obsess over them have it