• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone wanna learn swedish with me

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
They all speak perfect English...most pointless language to learn.

Nah swedish is pretty useless. You can easily communicate in english if you're in Sweden.

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
my swedish is  little rusty

يمارس الجنس مع أمك عاهرة

Asian languages and romance languages are the only ones worth learning.

namely, french, japanese, Portuguese/spanish and korean

lacuna cortex

Rotter
Scandinavian languages are easy as fuck to learn, they’re on par with romance languages as being the easiest for english speakers

The only difficulties youll encounter will just be in pronunciation

Better to learn russian or icelandic if u want a challenge

lacuna cortex said:
Scandinavian languages are easy as fuck to learn, they’re on par with romance languages as being the easiest for english speakers

I don't want a challenge, I just listen to some swedish music. That's the only reason I wanna learn it.
Btw lacuna, you do engineering in school right?
Have you ever worked through any proof based math courses? Do you have experience with Spivak's calculus book? I'm working through it atm

lacuna cortex

Rotter
TheUnenlightenedGymcel said:
lacuna cortex said:

I don't want a challenge, I just listen to some swedish music. That's the only reason I wanna learn it.
Have you ever worked through any proof based math courses? Do you have experience with Spivak's calculus book? I'm working through it atm

lol i have taken calc 1-4, so finished all calc courses but i cant do proofs for shit tbh

engineers just use software lmao they just learn the math and apply it, we don't care where it comes from or how to prove it

i failed a beginner proof class and have to retake it

Have you ever fucked a pocket pussy bro? It's pretty cool

lacuna cortex said:

lol i have taken calc 1-4, so finished all calc courses but i cant do proofs for shit tbh

engineers just use software lmao they just learn the math and apply it, we don't care where it comes from or how to prove it

lmfao
I'm low IQ so it may be a mistake
But I'm deciding to major in math
I took a non proof based calc class before and got a C, but I only ever watched naruto in that class. Took it again this year when I developed more of an interest and I got an easy A, usually just slept in class and learned at home.
I'm taking calc 2 over the summer, then in the fall I'm gonna take calc 3, lin alg, intro to proofs, and diff. Equations I think. 
In the mean time I'm just gonna work through that spivak book and hope for the best

933 said:

I've used a ziploc bag with lotion in it if that counts

lacuna cortex said:

lmfao
I took a non proof based calc class before and got a C, but I only ever watched naruto in that class. Took it again this year when I developed more of an interest and I got an easy A, usually just slept in class and learned at home.
I'm taking calc 2 over the summer, then in the fall I'm gonna take calc 3, lin alg, intro to proofs, and diff. Equations I think. 
In the mean time I'm just gonna work through that spivak book and hope for the best

933 said:

Not even close. Plus got IOI from the girl at the sex store I think. Just exuding calmness and buying lube plus cleaner. I'm gonna go next time im in town and buy more toys. She might break book store girl tier for me buying shit I don't need except with this stuff I can at least bust my rocks

933 said:
lmfao

Not even close. Plus got IOI from the girl at the sex store I think. Just exuding calmness and buying lube plus cleaner. I'm gonna go next time im in town and buy more toys. She might break book store girl tier for me buying shit I don't need except with this stuff I can at least bust my rocks

Was she cute? I would be terrified to be seen in a store like that by a girl. I'm terrified to be seen be women at all.

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
i will only speak in english. fuck everything else!!