• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone using Melanotan 2?

IcedEarth

Rotter
there was one guy of iceland his hair turned dark brown from red and his shitty pale skin became darker with an orange tint

Anakind

Champion
IcedEarth said:
there was one guy of iceland his hair turned dark brown from red and his shitty pale skin became darker with an orange tint

Yeah, heard similar things. Everything that gives a pale white guy darker features is a good thing. Melanotan II seems to be anti-ginger. :lol:

Anakind

Champion
DLTBB said:
I buy the premixed one. Plenty of people say don't buy premixed because the peptide will die and not work but I've had my premixed sat there for months not even refrigerated and still managed to get that tanned. If you're wondering I got it from www.megatan.ws

Thanks a lot. That's the best site I've been looking at so far. I like the starter kit, has everything in it including syringes.

Ascended

Joke
DLTBB said:
Anakind said:
Looks great! Does it still come as a powder so you have to mix it yourself or is it in liquid form nowadays?

I buy the premixed one. Plenty of people say don't buy premixed because the peptide will die and not work but I've had my premixed sat there for months not even refrigerated and still managed to get that tanned. If you're wondering I got it from www.megatan.ws

You ever had any side effects?

Ascended

Joke
DLTBB said:
Ascended said:
You ever had any side effects?

Sickness immediately after injecting which lasts for 20 minutes or so. 
Tiredness. 
Really hard strong erections.

The sickness side sounds disconcerting... 

.. but I guess I always planned to die young anyway. Might buy some of this shit later.

@DLTBB
what dosage did you use to reach that and whats your dosage for maintainance? shit looks perfect

DLTBB said:
The German Dream said:
@DLTBB
what dosage did you use to reach that and whats your dosage for maintainance? shit looks perfect

I started with their 'loading phase' which is 1mg every other day but just looked retarded and Indian looking.
Honestly 1-1.5mg per week is enough with 9 minutes on the tanning bed.
thanks. you never want to go full currycel...besides, 1mg/week seems quite reasonable in the cost department