Anyone MISS THE FUCK out of HIGHSCHOOL?

Vertu

Incel
While I was there, I took it for granted.

Looking back, it was probably the best time I will ever have. We're talking Grade 12 here. AMAZING YEAR.

I miss even SIMPLE things like walking through the halls or being in my English class sitting with my buddies and goofing off.

I fucking miss my Geography teacher the guy had a LEGIT 10/10 personality.

I fucking miss being locked out of my classroom for being "late" then just saying fuck it and going outside to play b-ball.

I fucking MISS GRADE 9, coming to class high everyday because my best buddy had a .5KG stash of pharmagrade bud.

I fucking miss walking/skating/biking/blading to school everyday with my best buddies.

I fucking miss all the flirting-sessions with prime 14 year old bitches.

I fucking miss being paranoid that your teacher "knows" your high LOL.

I fucking miss the "oh my god" feeling of skipping class with your buddies like you're some sort of convicts on the loose.

I fucking miss Halloween 2009 and going out high with my buddies "trick or treating" LOL.

I would rate my HS experience a 6.5/10. To the people that had LEGIT 10/10 experiences, holy fuck, it must be awful nowadays.

I

irl_reject

didn't think it was that great at the time but looking back can't help but realize how institutionalized it is and how it grooms everyone for their path in life.

It was good at the time, but with a matured mind you would never want to return. You know what I mean? Like I remember playing Pokémon on GBA with friends and those were happy, great times, but it's not something I would want to return to because my mind is now too matured to get any pleasure from that.

Workcell

Incel
LOL if you didn't go to Highschool in the 90's.   Before social media dominated everything.

SlickRick

Cuck
Yes, but wish my parents were less strict. It would've been so much better. Wasn't really allowed to have girls over.

White God

Normie
Workcell said:
LOL if you didn't go to Highschool in the 90's.   Before social media dominated everything.
Dude when I was a jailbait boy myself, I met jailbait girls off Yahoo teen Chatrooms in like 2002. Lol...

Feelsbrah

Banned
How can I make the most of my last year of HS??  Srs my highschool is a 10/10 in everyay and the girls are fucking beautiful

Darkman

Normie
I miss some of the people, but fuck all that structured bullshit.

modified

hairloss expert
No. As much as I'm a loser ugly incel now, at least I have my own job, own house, and the freedom to do what I want most of the time. High school sucked. There was literally nothing better about it.

purps drank

Slayer
No because I went to a party college and joined a fraternity because I'm not a poor moron like yourself Vertu  :confused:

Good times. Even though my HS experience was shit, I still miss how simple everything was. I now understand why some people say it's the best time of one's life. It's also the only time you can rail JB legally.

I only miss freshman and sophomore year.

So many things I wish I could go back and do differently. Junior and senior year sucked don't miss them at all.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
I was a complete idiot in high school and super awkward. The education itself was really good though.

Datjaw

Banned
No, highschool was shit for me because I was incel and underdeveloped, I was never ugly but I had a very weak jaw that ony got wider once I turned 20 onwards...thank fuck for my late puberty