• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone love going out on late night drives?

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Cruising through some random highways/streets, surrounded by trees and dim lights at the peak of night, not a soul in sight but sentience. its just you and I, me myself and my subhumanity

:cage:

:goodfellas:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
sephy said:
with chill prog house playing, yea it's dope

legit one of the happiest moments in my life. it just feels great.

Cloud

Machine
DatzNotMe said:
sephy said:
with chill prog house playing, yea it's dope

You have ur drivers @17? Need to be 18 from my state

a_nimbus

Banned
DatzNotMe said:
Cruising through some random highways/streets, surrounded by trees and dim lights at the peak of night, not a soul in sight but sentience. its just you and I, me myself and my subhumanity

yes i used to do this

enjoy it fully now cause when youre my age it wont be as meaningful and vibrant as it is for you now

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Cloud said:
DatzNotMe said:

im L plate but at night and even day if u drive good Ive never gotten stopped without plate. Im getting P's soon after trials.

Cloud

Machine
DatzNotMe said:
Cloud said:

im L plate but at night and even day if u drive good Ive never gotten stopped without plate. Im getting P's soon after trials.

Not a good idea to drive without someone who has a full drivers license if that's what your saying you are doing. You must not put the l plate in huh?

Legit tbh

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHVbbcHWX4k[/video]

herbapple

Banned
DatzNotMe said:

[video=youtube]

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Cloud said:
DatzNotMe said:

Not a good idea to drive without someone who has a full drivers license if that's what your saying you are doing. You must not put the l plate in huh?
yea thats what i do sometimes at night and even day because if u drive good its rare they will pull u over.

anyway i should have P's soon, I just havent had time to get it done lately

ketzdinio

Rotter
yes definitely.

nothing beats a good incel drive with some sweet tracks playing in the background. I have picked up drunk people and taken them home as well. Done that only a few times. They give shittons of money though  :macho: