• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone here try phenibut?(Curiouscel here)

Thinking about hoping on it before I go to the club next week. Heard a lot of good things about it killing anxiety but I'd appreciate some feedback about it and the ability to ask questions. 

So if you've tried it let me know thx :biggrin:

IcedEarth

Rotter
first I'd say clubs are a troll, worst place to look for sex unless you are a bartender, dj, promoter, security guard, the owner, her crush from fb, or not in a rainbow bar

second I'd like to say that phenibut and erections aren't friends with each other

third I'd like to say that if you need it you ain't low inhibtion buddy boy, so keep on shitposting your autistic theories

chadD24

Regular
MistGeburt3000 said:
I tried it, its similar too baclofen. It depends a lot on the dosage, 5+ gramms makes you sleepy and visible altered a modest dose however makes you perfectly functioning, you wont get "high" but it gives you some sort of a relaxed state and yes it does take away anxiety a bit it didn´t made me more low inhibition but more like it makes you stop to think about everything too much and not giwing a fuck

the effects are very light though and if you are used to benzos it wont give you much of an effect, there is better stuff outside for your purpose

what i like about it is the long effect, if you take a big dose today you feel it tommorow the whole day too in a very gentle and subtle  kind of way

wouldnt most people just be better off drinking a couple beers? seems like it would accomplish the same thing

MistGeburt3000 said:
I tried it, its similar too baclofen. It depends a lot on the dosage, 5+ gramms makes you sleepy and visible altered a modest dose however makes you perfectly functioning, you wont get "high" but it gives you some sort of a relaxed state and yes it does take away anxiety a bit it didn´t made me more low inhibition but more like it makes you stop to think about everything too much and not giwing a fuck

the effects are very light though and if you are used to benzos it wont give you much of an effect, there is better stuff outside for your purpose

what i like about it is the long effect, if you take a big dose today you feel it tommorow the whole day too in a very gentle and subtle  kind of way

I chose phenibut becasue its legal where I live and relatively cheap.

Going to the club my anxiety always doubles by trying to single out a girl from her friends. Many guys I know have the same problem even slayers. When you try to talk to a girl and her friends keep shit testing you or get angry becasue you aren't talking to them they will attack you. I always lose my cool and become a stuttering fool. Figure if I was more relaxed it wouldn't bother me. 

I don't use anything else so I have nothing to compare it too. I don't like drinking either so alcohol is out of the question. 

Thanks for the feedback though misty :biggrin: 

@Victory 

Yeah I heard the same thing from other forums that's why I'll probably do it on a Friday. Does withdrawal happen that quick? Do you not cycle?

IcedEarth

Rotter
ColezRightFoot said:
Going to the club my anxiety always doubles by trying to single out a girl from her friends.

what a schlayer

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha