Anyone here tried lucid dream sex as a way to cope with inceldom?

They say that a lucid dreamer can have sex that sometimes feel even better than real life sex, so it seems like a good way to cope, but does it really make up for lack of real sex during the day? And can you really have so much control over your dreams that you get to do sex dreams every night with hot girls?

zyzz007

Lookism God
nostalgicsamurai said:
They say that a lucid dreamer can have sex that sometimes feel even better than real life sex, so it seems like a good way to cope, but does it really make up for lack of real sex during the day? And can you really have so much control over your dreams that you get to do sex dreams every night with hot girls?
4 times I was about to fuck a girl in a lucid dream and I woke up the next second.
:banderas:

igesio

Banned
Honestly i can never get it to work. I get lucid dreams rarely, i fly, i turn into animals and shit. But when I try to have sex I get a massive humongous tickle feeling in my balls that instantly wakes me up. It feels so so so intense and sensitive. It also kind of feels as if my balls are being sucked up into my body
[hr]
It makes me rage so fucking hard. I can't even have sex in my dreams. :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Chupacabra

Coper
As soon as I realize I'm lucid dreaming, I go have sex with the nearest girl in my dream. It feels pretty great.