• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone here have veneers?

incelhero

Regular
Post braces and LF1 I'll be getting them on all my teeth. All my front teeth either are lightly chipped or have calcified spots. Fucking hell, all through childhood and puberty my parents didn't tell me to brush my teeth and didn't warn me about what would happen. I was too autistic to brush them myself. It's a miracle I've ended up only with inflamed gums and a single small filling.

Francesco

Regular
incelhero said:
Post braces and LF1 I'll be getting them on all my teeth. All my front teeth either are lightly chipped or have calcified spots. Fucking hell, all through childhood and puberty my parents didn't tell me to brush my teeth and didn't warn me about what would happen. I was too autistic to brush them myself. It's a miracle I've ended up only with inflamed gums and a single small filling.

Where the fuck are you gonna get the money for all that? I'm looking to get around 16 teeth done. Gonna be expensive as fuck.