Anyone here have experiences with Benzodiazepines , Opiates, SSRIs or DRIs?

Emil_King

Normie
Post your experiences ITT

Which of these prescription pillls is the best for:

- euphoria

- lowering social and general inhibition

- overall feel for recreational use

assburger

Gigachad
ssris are fuking garbage stay away from them
[hr]
they help u stay blue-pilled i guess, but are shit for anxiety and have bad sides. can make u become worse too if u dose too much
[hr]
its also hard to come off them

6ft3Incel

Coper
I actually had, and continue to have a good experience with Fluoxetine (prozac, ssri).
It makes me feel invincible.  For most people it lowers their libido, but that didn't work for me.  It doesn't really matter though.  Once you have low inhibition and high confidence you realize the true redpill that its actually all about face and propinquity, and that just by being confident doesn't actually make pussies wet.  You still have to be NT and have aesthetics, you need the whole package.

I havent tried benzos or opiates but Ive read so many bad things about addiction and long term use that I decided to not experiment.

feg

Chad
benzos make me calm and dgaf, but that's it no magic pill, some make you sleepy more than the others depends on how fast your body adapts to them, they are addictive best not to mix with alcohol, diazepam lasts 6hrs, clonazepam lasts like a day, xanax is shit, all haze you the first hour so driving could be an issue, I use them to relax and when cabergoline gives me too much of a headache which I'll have to take for my prolactine for a while

ssri's vary most kill your sex drive and bloat you up with fat, they flatline emotions you will look like a fucking autist on them, also a lot of people are prone to get obsessions and specific paranoias while on them so it comes with a black box warning

never used opiates, dgaf since they would kill my boner

for dri google gave me this "Dietary Reference Intake"

you only get these pills from a shrink by prescription tho you can get the benzos from a general medic too

took different SSRIs, didn't improve my depression because FACE, gave me tinnitus, mkaaay

Emil_King

Normie
mrz said:
Benzodiazepines = relaxed, calm, uninhibited, spacey, out of it, sleepy, somewhat stoning like a pure indica though
Opiates = widely variant depending on which one, generally warm, fuzzy, euphoric, chilled out, itchy, puke
SSRIs = trash
DRIs = massively variant, generally confident, perspiration/warm, euphoric, energetic, gregarious, alert, socially open

thanks for this
 and  
bump