• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

anyone here experience skull growth past the age of 20?

profound

Joke
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
614
Reputation
2
a few places are saying the male skull stops growing at age 25 but 95% of the growth is over post puberty.
 

Starcrazy

Rotter
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,598
Reputation
8
wtf

skull stops growing as early as cock, most of it's size is already overdone at birth

newborn weight is really important and you can estimate your frame and skull size by it
 

ya mam

Joke
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
326
Reputation
0
Your zygos may widen but I wouldn't expect any changes to circumference at this point.
 

profound

Joke
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
614
Reputation
2
Danny the chav said:
20, by that age the cement is dry

all i need is half an inch. the skull does grow after the age of 20. by how much, i cant find.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
profound said:
Danny the chav said:
20, by that age the cement is dry

all i need is half an inch. the skull does grow after the age of 20. by how much, i cant find.

Keep coping, boyo. Your last chance was in puberty but your parents didn't force you to eat enough.
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,580
Reputation
17
Skull and bones keep growing forever, until they start breaking down. There won't be any particularly noticeable growth past early-/mid-twenties though.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
ketzdinio said:
Skull and bones keep growing forever, until they start breaking down. There won't be any particularly noticeable growth past early-/mid-twenties though.

The thing is it's the wrong bones that grow later in life, like the nose and your hips while your zygos and mandible melt away. Sad, isn't it?    :lol:
 

normiecope

Regular
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reputation
4
I think my skull has grown slightly over the last few months due to eating better. I'm 18.

No clue though really.
 

profound

Joke
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
614
Reputation
2
Anakind said:
profound said:
all i need is half an inch. the skull does grow after the age of 20. by how much, i cant find.

Keep coping, boyo. Your last chance was in puberty but your parents didn't force you to eat enough.
i'm realistic. even 1/4 an inch would be fine. 
your just angry because your skulls even smaller  :giggle:
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
profound said:
Anakind said:
Keep coping, boyo. Your last chance was in puberty but your parents didn't force you to eat enough.
i'm realistic. even 1/4 an inch would be fine. 
your just angry because your skulls even smaller  :giggle:

Lol dude. I'm 35 and I'm gone soon. The miserable fuck is you b/c your suffering just started.
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,580
Reputation
17
Anakind said:
ketzdinio said:
Skull and bones keep growing forever, until they start breaking down. There won't be any particularly noticeable growth past early-/mid-twenties though.

The thing is it's the wrong bones that grow later in life, like the nose and your hips while your zygos and mandible melt away. Sad, isn't it?    :lol:

lol wtf!

yes extremely sad. Not even a fragment of what you once were in your youth.

and even though we waste away... Chad will still be bigger than us. He was always bigger to begin with.

:crying:

on a positive note though; when my grandmother died we got all her old photo albums home. My dad's hands and wrists are a lot bigger than they were before. He's done plenty of manual labor over the years though, outside the house almost every afternoon after coming home from work.

But still... when Chad reached bone maturation his hands were already bigger than what we need to do 10 years of labor for. What a sick joke.
 

profound

Joke
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
614
Reputation
2
Anakind said:
profound said:
i'm realistic. even 1/4 an inch would be fine. 
your just angry because your skulls even smaller  :giggle:

Lol dude. I'm 35 and I'm gone soon. The miserable fuck is you b/c your suffering just started.
yep..
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
profound said:
i'm realistic. even 1/4 an inch would be fine. 
your just angry because your skulls even smaller  :giggle:

hgh you dumb fuck kys
ill look into it. isn't it expensive?
 

profound

Joke
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
614
Reputation
2
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
profound said:
yep..
ill look into it. isn't it expensive?
yeah goyim but you do waht oyu have to do. go suck some dicks, this time for money fagggot

i find myself seriously looking into hgh right now. do you honestly think it increases skull size? i need width.
 

profound

Joke
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
614
Reputation
2
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
profound said:
i find myself seriously looking into hgh right now. do you honestly think it increases skull size? i need width.

pretty sure it does goyim

sounds like you have no clue.
 

incelhero

Regular
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
1,014
Reputation
3
You can experience small amounts of growth until you get osteoporosis. Best to invest in T, Tren, HGH and IGF-1, though.
 

Earl Sanders

Rotter
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
4,659
Reputation
20
Taken k2 for 6 months and I have zygo width now. But I had like none before. im 21
 

profound

Joke
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
614
Reputation
2
Earl Sanders said:
Taken k2 for 6 months and I have zygo width now. But I had like none before. im 21

what is k2 supposed to do?
 
Top