• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

anyone here been to o-week at their university?

New Poster

Now on youtube
I've tried to pick up girls during freshmen orientation, but it's actually difficult.  Think people just want to establish social circles at first.

• Banned

Dingusdude

Banned
Foxx said:
Dingusdude said:
i live in canada

If you are going to like western then yes go. Humber and uft too. Queens, duh. Etc. Which one?

wlu

New Poster said:
I've tried to pick up girls during freshmen orientation, but it's actually difficult.  Think people just want to establish social circles at first.

was thinking the same ... :( thanks anyways

Yes. Grab a friend and go make some friends. It's not make-or-break, but O week is where people jumpstart those university friends circles that last the entire time, and meet the girls groups that they will be fucking

>Not going to western

Bad choice boyo.

Dingusdude

Banned
kekbitterincels said:
Yes. Grab a friend and go make some friends. It's not make-or-break, but O week is where people jumpstart those university friends circles that last the entire time, and meet the girls groups that they will be fucking

>Not going to western

Bad choice boyo.

fuk man i was a 5th yr and literally have no friends going to wlu. they all went to UW

Foxx

Average Guy
Dingusdude said:
Foxx said:

applied there and got rejected lol. hows the social scene there?

I'm a loser so I don't really know. There are lots of unattractive attractive girls here compared to like western, guelph, humber, tho.