anyone have severe social anxiety as an adult?

badhairline

Slayer
I feel like this is my main issue in life. I am very shy and have a hard time opening up to people. People reach out to me all the time but I'm too closed off to form a nonsuperficial relationship where I'm not just nodding at everything they say and asking them questions. I'm not the best looking guy, but I don't think my looks are a problem. I doubt many girls would have raw animalistic sexual attraction towards me but I think some might find me "cute." Looksmaxing has been my cope because I have been too scared to tackle the real problem, my anxiety. It's much easier to sit in my dark room and put my tongue to the roof of my mouth than to go out and expose myself to situations that make me uncomfortable. Even after admitting this I don't think I can do it. Life is too hard for me.

badhairline

Slayer
Rationalist said:
small steps of confrontation and meds

or death
Meds didn't do shit for me. Not even benzos or alcohol. The only thing that worked for me were hardcore stimulants. I have no way of getting a regular supply and I have heart problems.

badhairline said:
Rationalist said:
small steps of confrontation and meds

or death
Meds didn't do shit for me. Not even benzos or alcohol. The only thing that worked for me were hardcore stimulants. I have no way of getting a regular supply and I have heart problems.
Small dose od ascend will help you by as a med student

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
Used to hve lots of anxiety 

Now I'm just quiet/low energy

Patrick Star

Coper
bad looks = social anxiety 

Give me a good looking face and I will be the most confident person around.