• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone have a megathread of dieting?

Viral

Regular
Like what type of diets, how often and step by step processes. I work full time so i have a shitty diet from eating out at work.

Viral

Regular
@"IntenseSuffering" what is your diet like? you said u eat healthy so what do you buy and make?

LordSUPER

Banned
dieting is bullshit in terms of face fat
if you want a tight skinned face, only your bones are going to stretch your skin out like that
youre stuck with face fat unless you get bones

Viral

Regular
LordSUPER said:
dieting is bullshit in terms of face fat
if you want a tight skinned face, only your bones are going to stretch your skin out like that
youre stuck with face fat unless you get bones

even if i never had a fat face before? holy fk 2 years of working ruined my life

Anakind

Champion
Why would you ask this in a forum where members believe it makes no difference whether you grow up on health food or junk food in puberty?

Viral

Regular
Anakind said:
Why would you ask this in a forum where members believe it makes no difference whether you grow up on health food or junk food in puberty?

just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.

Anakind

Champion
Viral said:
just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.

How is vegetarianism healthy?

ethnikcel

Banned
Anakind said:
Viral said:

:jordan:

Viral said:
Anakind said:

You were always skinny because you didn't eat enough. That plus vegetarian diet probably stunted your growth. Low calories and low protein is not healthy diet at all.

Viral

Regular
Anakind said:
Viral said:

every dish has vegetables. being vegetarian probably forced them to cook food all the time instead of going out since most places don't have enough on the menu. I mean wouldn't you be more satsified if you could be full from a less calorie diet? I struggle with being full from a burger and fries now.......

Christian Troy said:
Viral said:

You were always skinny because you didn't eat enough. That plus vegetarian diet probably stunted your growth. Low calories and low protein is not healthy diet at all.

i ate proteins every day though, had a lot of different beans + eggs + chicken sometimes.

from a less calorie diet? I struggle with being full from a burger and fries now....... said:
Christian Troy said:

i ate proteins every day though, had a lot of different beans + eggs + chicken sometimes.

Unless you were eating like a dozen eggs or hundreds of grams of lentils a day I don't see how it wouldn't stunt growth.

Viral

Regular
Christian Troy said:
from a less calorie diet? I struggle with being full from a burger and fries now....... said:

Unless you were eating like a dozen eggs or hundreds of grams of lentils a day I don't see how it wouldn't stunt growth.

zzzzz why the fuck do people do this? I'm fucked because my parents thought eating meat is bad.

does eating a lot of protein past puberity matter?

Anakind

Champion
Viral said:
Christian Troy said:

zzzzz why the fuck do people do this? I'm fucked because my parents thought eating meat is bad.

does eating a lot of protein past puberity matter?

Health-wise yes. But your bone structure is finished.

Viral

Regular
@"Christian Troy" my dad just said it's 100% genetics. Calcium + vitamin D + some other minerals are for bones. Like elephants are vegetarians but they still grow up with strong bones + height.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Viral said:
@"Christian Troy" my dad just said it's 100% genetics. Calcium + vitamin D + some other minerals are for bones. Like elephants are vegetarians but they still grow up with strong bones + height.

Humans =/= elephants

Viral

Regular
Lance_Armweak said:
Viral said:

Humans =/= elephants

not all vegetarians are short?