• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone have a megathread of dieting?

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
Like what type of diets, how often and step by step processes. I work full time so i have a shitty diet from eating out at work.
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
@"IntenseSuffering" what is your diet like? you said u eat healthy so what do you buy and make?
 

LordSUPER

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
1,529
Reputation
3
dieting is bullshit in terms of face fat
if you want a tight skinned face, only your bones are going to stretch your skin out like that
youre stuck with face fat unless you get bones
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
LordSUPER said:
dieting is bullshit in terms of face fat
if you want a tight skinned face, only your bones are going to stretch your skin out like that
youre stuck with face fat unless you get bones

even if i never had a fat face before? holy fk 2 years of working ruined my life
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
Why would you ask this in a forum where members believe it makes no difference whether you grow up on health food or junk food in puberty?
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
Anakind said:
Why would you ask this in a forum where members believe it makes no difference whether you grow up on health food or junk food in puberty?

just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
Viral said:
just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.

How is vegetarianism healthy?
 

ethnikcel

Banned
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
1,782
Reputation
5
Anakind said:
Viral said:
just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.

How is vegetarianism healthy?

:jordan:
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2016
Messages
405
Reputation
0
Viral said:
Anakind said:
Why would you ask this in a forum where members believe it makes no difference whether you grow up on health food or junk food in puberty?

just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.

You were always skinny because you didn't eat enough. That plus vegetarian diet probably stunted your growth. Low calories and low protein is not healthy diet at all.
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
Anakind said:
Viral said:
just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.

How is vegetarianism healthy?

every dish has vegetables. being vegetarian probably forced them to cook food all the time instead of going out since most places don't have enough on the menu. I mean wouldn't you be more satsified if you could be full from a less calorie diet? I struggle with being full from a burger and fries now.......


Christian Troy said:
Viral said:
just lol.......... i'm 5'8 and i grew up eating healthy food since my parents are vegetarian i was always skinny + around 145 lbs. As soon I went to college i went up to 160 because i didn't care about diet. I look really chubby and I can't even look at my own face anymore because of how i used to look before.

You were always skinny because you didn't eat enough. That plus vegetarian diet probably stunted your growth. Low calories and low protein is not healthy diet at all.

i ate proteins every day though, had a lot of different beans + eggs + chicken sometimes.
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2016
Messages
405
Reputation
0
from a less calorie diet? I struggle with being full from a burger and fries now....... said:
Christian Troy said:
You were always skinny because you didn't eat enough. That plus vegetarian diet probably stunted your growth. Low calories and low protein is not healthy diet at all.

i ate proteins every day though, had a lot of different beans + eggs + chicken sometimes.

Unless you were eating like a dozen eggs or hundreds of grams of lentils a day I don't see how it wouldn't stunt growth.
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
Christian Troy said:
from a less calorie diet? I struggle with being full from a burger and fries now....... said:
i ate proteins every day though, had a lot of different beans + eggs + chicken sometimes.

Unless you were eating like a dozen eggs or hundreds of grams of lentils a day I don't see how it wouldn't stunt growth.

zzzzz why the fuck do people do this? I'm fucked because my parents thought eating meat is bad.

does eating a lot of protein past puberity matter?
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
Viral said:
Christian Troy said:
Unless you were eating like a dozen eggs or hundreds of grams of lentils a day I don't see how it wouldn't stunt growth.

zzzzz why the fuck do people do this? I'm fucked because my parents thought eating meat is bad.

does eating a lot of protein past puberity matter?

Health-wise yes. But your bone structure is finished.
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
@"Christian Troy" my dad just said it's 100% genetics. Calcium + vitamin D + some other minerals are for bones. Like elephants are vegetarians but they still grow up with strong bones + height.
 

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
4,975
Reputation
19
Viral said:
@"Christian Troy" my dad just said it's 100% genetics. Calcium + vitamin D + some other minerals are for bones. Like elephants are vegetarians but they still grow up with strong bones + height.

Humans =/= elephants
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
Lance_Armweak said:
Viral said:
@"Christian Troy" my dad just said it's 100% genetics. Calcium + vitamin D + some other minerals are for bones. Like elephants are vegetarians but they still grow up with strong bones + height.

Humans =/= elephants

not all vegetarians are short?
 
Top