Anyone hate their phenotype?

offthewall

Slayer
I look alright but its very easy for me to be compared to a swarthy looking guy like this

Its a curse.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
same

long midface = you will NEVER be above average

at best you can hope to look like a guido or an inbred english chav

offthewall

Slayer
Legit one of the reasons for Goslings appeal is that he has a decent phenotype. Who could find the guy I posted in the OP sexy? He probably has 'fans' due to fame who like him in much the same way Cumberbach is.

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
same

a lot of MMs have relatively long midfaces tho

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
I'm north-atlantid :giggle: I have dark blue eyes and dark hair. But, much about phenotypes is BS. You can look like a robust faelid simply by having a good upbringing and correct jaw growth.

Ocho

Incel
Nick bateman mariano di vaio phenotype or death really

My phenotype is disfigured mong, so yes.
[hr]
assburger said:
Brutus said:
same

wtf is  your sleep schedule?

Sekrets said:
yes, i DESPISE it

i want to be a robust masculine med
You sound progressive. (from everything you've said of yourself)

Progressive seems to be a common 'incel' phenotype in my opinion.

doppelganger

Slayer
Bump Roboter said:
I have a weird phenotype i get tanned fast and can become swarthy looking like an north africa without sun damage in just 2-3 days at the beach but i also can become pale as fuck like a norwegian when i avoid sun, i also have blue eyes and black hairs that is the only decent think but the real importand things like bone structure and chin height and angularity and everything that actually determines "good genetics" and is readable to girls when looking in my face like an open book makes me appear subhuman, still my coloration and eye area saves me to look barly average and body boost me to 5/10 still this whole mix makes me look comical and some kind weird so that it isnt socially acceptable.
autism

assburger

Gigachad
theterminate said:
Bump Roboter said:
I have a weird phenotype i get tanned fast and can become swarthy looking like an north africa without sun damage in just 2-3 days at the beach but i also can become pale as fuck like a norwegian when i avoid sun, i also have blue eyes and black hairs that is the only decent think but the real importand things like bone structure and chin height and angularity and everything that actually determines "good genetics" and is readable to girls when looking in my face like an open book makes me appear subhuman, still my coloration and eye area saves me to look barly average and body boost me to 5/10 still this whole mix makes me look comical and some kind weird so that it isnt socially acceptable.
autism
[img=152x160]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_2289.jpg?dateline=1455318749[/img]
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:
My phenotype is disfigured mong, so yes.
[hr]
assburger said:
wtf is  your sleep schedule?
assuming..