• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone getting that new metal gear solid game?

Always one of my favorite series. Great stories, great gameplay, great music just an amazing game all around. Not really into video games but I bought a ps4 for this and the witcher 3(ciri so fucking hhhhnnnggg)

[Youtube]KOOxEnY2wwk[/youtube]

Cheers mates :biggrin:

mgs is legit the most autism tier game. the whole game is a fucking 60 hour non sensical alien rant

Franktank

Regular
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
mgs is legit the most autism tier game. the whole game is a fucking 60 hour non sensical alien rant

Its funny. Thats the whole point. Its camp

Franktank said:
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:

Its funny. Thats the whole point. Its camp

Yeah the old ones were hard too. Always got too bored by the cutscenes that I couldn't take my time and stealth it. Looks a lot more action oriented this time.

Yeah they are incoherent as hell. By stories I meant the characters are funny. Got some real incel dudes in their like that computer geek. 

Anyways I need something to play while I'm NEET ya know :lol:

allindaeyes

Banned
i dont know much about MGS but I want to get it... afghanistan is a beautiful country with a rich history

solidus said:
Metal gear solid 2 is the GOAT though

I think you're biased though solidus :wink: :lol:

MGS3 was my favorite though. That final "boss" was really good.

@"Tyrone the Nigger" 

Yeah you should fix that they have a collection if you have a ps3 great if you're currently a NEET like me lol.

Crash was the shit though its all I had when the ps1 first came out.

@rigidity" 

Legit my man. This is the only game I want this year even though I enjoyed the witcher 3 as a NEET :lol:

@"allindaeyes" 

Yeah they do a great job of making Afghanistan look realistic and its quite beautiful. I heard they have Africa too wouldn't mind seeing that either.

@"Scar Tissue" 

Only because of mgs for me never got into anything else of theirs although silent hill looked good.