Anyone feel better not gymcelling

offthewall

Slayer
Hope is the greatest cause of anguish and nothing screams hope more than endlessly going to the gym in a futile attempt to reach the ever evasive finishing line

cardio is key.

jogging will set you free.

but you should be lifting heavy multiple times per week.

nothing feels better than knowing you warm up with 225

Anakind

King of Chads
Legit. I wasted years with it thinking some muscles would transform my life. Now I look in the mirror and I still see the same pathetic skeleton and skull. It's all about BONES. If you come out of puberty with a bad bone structure, you can cope and do whatever you want and it's still a losing proposition. Nothing trumps BONES. It's literally everything.

i enjoy the feeling of physical confidence you get from gymcelling... cus im a thug and im always on edge ready to fight any kunt any time bitch

Browcel

Chad
The thing about gymceling is just dont go overboard. You dont need to work out 5 times a week. 2-3 times a week is fine if you are working hard for 1-2 hrs. Just do upper/lower and rest until you aren't sore.

offthewall

Slayer
I don't get sore, it is the anguish of looking at myself in the mirror doing some pathetic exercise so that I will 'one day' be seen as desirable. I was there doing Leg raises a couple of weeks ago and I looked in the mirror and I was just like wtf am I doing? Fair enough if I was training for sport, but I'm only in there to look good. A bad combination when you have our mentality.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
I haven't lifted in two months and i've never gotten so much pussy. Once you get over the BDD you'll be fine. Women just don't care at all.

rugby1233

Chad
Yul Brynner said:
I haven't lifted in two months and i've never gotten so much pussy. Once you get over the BDD you'll be fine. Women just don't care at all.

Why don't you get a slayer tag before running your mouth about getting pussy?

Yul Brynner

Slayer
rugby1233 said:
Yul Brynner said:

Because i'm not a slayer, just NT. 

I only get 4-5/10's.

Loverhater

Incel
I can focus more on university whille I don't gymcel. Which is actually a good feel since University has it priority. But in long term I start to feel like shit. I feel uncomfortable when I gain fat and my belly grows due to the aweets and fast food. 

If I quit a semester and focus only on gymcelling becauae I want to get bigger and stronger - in long term I feel shit too. Because i know it isn't a priority and eventually I start to stagnate in gaining more weight or strength.  Thats when the frustration starts to take over control. Because I put everything in gymcelling only.

EIther way I don't get any girls. I approached more about then 200-300 girls and get everytime rejected. Even.  When I get their number, they stop texting me and say they want only be friends. I hate all of them!! I have to rod in loneliness for all these yeara. I've never had a girlfriend before and Im almnost 27.

offthewall

Slayer
Loverhater said:
I can focus more on university whille I don't gymcel. Which is actually a good feel since University has it priority. But in long term I start to feel like shit. I feel uncomfortable when I gain fat and my belly grows due to the aweets and fast food. 

If I quit a semester and focus only on gymcelling becauae I want to get bigger and stronger - in long term I feel shit too. Because i know it isn't a priority and eventually I start to stagnate in gaining more weight or strength.  Thats when the frustration starts to take over control. Because I put everything in gymcelling only.

EIther way I don't get any girls. I approached more about then 200-300 girls and get everytime rejected. Even.  When I get their number, they stop texting me and say they want only be friends. I hate all of them!! I have to rod in loneliness for all these yeara. I've never had a girlfriend before and Im almnost 27.

Sounds like me man. I've only ever truly been desired once, like literally had a hottie Frenchie head over heels with me, and got to know her on a deeper level but it was  LDR(Long story short she stayed in my house, we kissed, she went home, we stayed in touch) I messed it up with her by not being more proactive, I blame a lack of past experience in the dating game for that. I should have booked a trip to see her while the iron was hot, I didn't and 3 years on I still think about her.

ketzdinio

Slayer
People get way too consumed by that whole gym culture, and it becomes exhausting after a while.

Just hit the phucking gym 2-3 times a week. It just exercise, not gymcelling bodybuilding shit. That's more of a hobby that requires genuine interest

srs nikka just hit the gym, or go to your local track and run a few laps. You can't sit on your ass all day anyway. It's not good for you

offthewall

Slayer
ketzdinio said:
People get way too consumed by that whole gym culture, and it becomes exhausting after a while.

Just hit the phucking gym 2-3 times a week. It just exercise, not gymcelling bodybuilding shit. That's more of a hobby that requires genuine interest

srs nikka just hit the gym, or go to your local track and run a few laps. You can't sit on your ass all day anyway. It's not good for you

That's true, I actually agree. Don't get caugt up in the whole Jeff Seif/Gymshark world, just do it as exercise to be fit and healthy.

RottingBrah

Incel
Anakind said:
Legit. I wasted years with it thinking some muscles would transform my life. Now I look in the mirror and I still see the same pathetic skeleton and skull. It's all about BONES. If you come out of puberty with a bad bone structure, you can cope and do whatever you want and it's still a losing proposition. Nothing trumps BONES. It's literally everything.

What's your height;, weight and bf%?

kibo

Chad
Yul Brynner said:
rugby1233 said:

Because i'm not a slayer, just NT. 

I only get 4-5/10's.

you were slayer in formative years

Anakind

King of Chads
RottingBrah said:
Anakind said:

What's your height;, weight and bf%?

6'3", ~ 80 kg, very low.

Ponglenis

Slayer
You're doing it wrong if you're not feeling like a fucking god after a workout.

kibo

Chad
king coach said:
Gymcelling feels good for your body if you do it right

You shouldnt feel like shit after you leave the gym, sore maybe but refreshed/pumped and happy from endorphins

I get excited thinking about bench pressing while I blast my music, home gym is the way guys

also I noticed gyms tend to invest a lot of money in bitch machines and shit that you will waste time, get shit results on like smith machines "power stations" instead of power racks etc
is the key in regular working out,or in intense(but maybe not too much intense) exercising?
What is the correct approach  to make the brain happy enough to create addiction?

Languish

Incel
kibo said:
king coach said:
Gymcelling feels good for your body if you do it right

You shouldnt feel like shit after you leave the gym, sore maybe but refreshed/pumped and happy from endorphins

I get excited thinking about bench pressing while I blast my music, home gym is the way guys

also I noticed gyms tend to invest a lot of money in bitch machines and shit that you will waste time, get shit results on like smith machines "power stations" instead of power racks etc
is the key in regular working out,or in intense(but maybe not too much intense) exercising?
What is the correct approach  to make the brain happy enough to create addiction?

1) Create a challenge for yourself, and then accomplish it. 2) Perform alot of large muscle group movements such as squats, bench press, clean & jerk. 3) In a more social sense: mogging the lesser lifters around you.