Anyone ever realise that white worshipping Asian women are the most disgusting

allindaeyes

Banned
personality wise and to other ethnics ? 

They legit tick me off. I honestly dont mind race mixing and am not a crazy kunt but the legit race worshipping ones have the WORST personality I've encountered in my life from women and thats hard to find  makes me want to  :suicide: how they bad mouth asian men openly and how they act so fucking wannabe white when they are ugly as fuck half the time too with incel ass husbands

Yes. Completely agree. That is why I say that honkies should take an interest in sand honky languages, so that the honky male can stud a sand honky female.

Reflex

Lookism God
a lot of white guys love em for some raison though

alien

Chad
Rotters
@BetaEurasianCuckold
I love your drawing of little Elliot Rodger. Is that supposed to be a shadow of a Zerg behind Elliot?

lono

Banned
There is a dark genius to BetaEurasianCuckolds drawings. His obsession with race is his Achilles heel.

In regards to OP, I find Asian men who are obsessed with blonde white women just as disgusting. They are a mentally subjugated race and one can only hope their economic rise will act to counter this.

wishingwell

Incel
lono said:
There is a dark genius to BetaEurasianCuckolds drawings. His obsession with race is his Achilles heel.

In regards to OP, I find Asian men who are obsessed with blonde white women just as disgusting. They are a mentally subjugated race and one can only hope their economic rise will act to counter this.

:uuu: :uuu: :uuu: :uuu: :uuu: :uuu: :uuu: :uuu:

lono said:

The only ones holding Asian men back are Asian women. Asian countries could smash the f*ck out of e.g. the Netherlands and take its its women. In fact, Swedish women would be better off as f*ckdolls of Chinese men than of Somali men.

Joncoping

Normie
Tleshpart kha Kthuritar said:
lono said:

The only ones holding Asian men back are Asian women. Asian countries could smash the f*ck out of e.g. the Netherlands and take its its women. In fact, Swedish women would be better off as f*ckdolls of Chinese men than of Somali men.
Netherlands is in NATO... Asia would be nuked into prehistory

It is unlikely that Obama would protect "the White Race", and destroy the planet over this. China could survive a nuke war, having over a billion people.

wishingwell

Incel
Never trust the Rubbish Sorter or Alexander 'the anal' Great races talking about other races.

:giggle:

Copenhagen

Slayer
You could nuke China a fifteen times over and there would still be enough people left to invade america. Plus fifteen nukes could trigger global ice age.

allindaeyes

Banned
wishingwell said:
Never trust the Rubbish Sorter or Alexander 'the anal' Great races talking about other races.

:giggle:
rubbish sorter? lol

but why u say alexander the anal? alexander was definitely not persian he was macedonian and was blonde one blue eye even

Reflex

Lookism God
lono said:

you are mad boyo

ZyklonBob

Cuck
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
You could nuke China a fifteen times over and there would still be enough people left to invade america. Plus fifteen nukes could trigger global ice age.
You forget the fact that america is filled with shitloads of crazy ass motherfuckers armed to the teeth and ready to commit mass murder. We aren't no slavs, but we're armed far more than them. Only about 1/3rd of american households are armed, but the americans who do take up arms usually keep a disturbing amount of weaponry.

And we have a top-notch naval armament and plenty of allies, even if eurofags are pussies nowadays.

I am sure if, given the chance of de-communist liberation, there would be millions of gookers ready to join USA on our -hypothetical- fight.