• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone else's anxiety spike on caffeine? Other energy supps without anxiety?

Ocho

Joke
My anxiety goes through the roof on caffeine and I don't feel clear in the head.  Are there any other supplements you take that help with energy, no anxiety, and don't fog up the head?  Thanks in advance

Keep on going breh, after a few weeks you will get used to it.

Also dont drink shitty cheap coffee which contains robusta, it tastes disgusting and contains more caffeine and some other shit which can fuck you up and cause extra anxiety. Get lightly roasted fresh single origins and a grinder. Learn a filter method.
Shit your life will turn around, i could rot in bed for the whole day sometimes but after getting into good beans the early mornings are almost the best part of my whole day. You will anticipate getting up, brewing a kickass filter brew and then go out to mog everbody.

feg

Rotter
ginseng but it will have the same side effect after a few weeks

Anakind

Champion
Ocho said:
My anxiety goes through the roof on caffeine and I don't feel clear in the head.  Are there any other supplements you take that help with energy, no anxiety, and don't fog up the head?  Thanks in advance

No stimulants at all are pretty helpful and energizing once you get off the caffeine and other stuff.