Anyone else wonder why some girls continue to see you?

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
I act legit aspie with this this one girl im seeing. Say some of the most beta shit ever to her. She still gets hit on by a bunch of guys and im not really that good looking. 

But yet why the fuck does she continue to see and talk to me though i wonder and i dont even have a car. It makes no fucking sense what so ever. She doesnt want money from me or anything either. I just dont get why she just doesnt dump me. 

Thats what puzzles me the most out of anything!
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
mephisto said:
fishing much?

no you idiot. I dont want your goddamn sympathy or validation. 
Im confused and dont know what to do.
 

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,344
Reputation
0
Genetic Shit said:
mephisto said:
fishing much?

no you idiot. I dont want your goddamn sympathy or validation. 
Im confused and dont know what to do.

Hit her in her face and stomp on her fucking head

If she comes back after that, marry her
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
Rose Funeral said:
Genetic Shit said:
no you idiot. I dont want your goddamn sympathy or validation. 
Im confused and dont know what to do.

Hit her in her face and stomp on her fucking head

If she comes back after that, marry her

i probably should hit her.
 

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,344
Reputation
0
Genetic Shit said:
Rose Funeral said:
Hit her in her face and stomp on her fucking head

If she comes back after that, marry her

i probably should hit her.

Do it srs

Dont be a pussy

Hit her fucking head

Twice
Hard
Go
For 
It

ATTACK

FUUUUUCK IM HARD NOW
 

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,344
Reputation
0
Genetic Shit said:
Rose Funeral said:
Hit her in her face and stomp on her fucking head

If she comes back after that, marry her

i probably should hit her.

Do it srs

Dont be a pussy

Hit her fucking head

Twice
Hard
Go
For 
It

ATTACK

FUUUUUCK IM HARD NOW
 

Married Oldcell

Regular
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
1,115
Reputation
2
You seem aloof, maybe?

My social anxiety has accidentally attracted a few women by making me seem aloof/arrogant.
 

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
9,620
Reputation
1,743
What's her past like?
 

Mona

Regular
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1,227
Reputation
7
Genetic Shit said:
I act legit aspie with this this one girl im seeing. Say some of the most beta shit ever to her. She still gets hit on by a bunch of guys and im not really that good looking. 

But yet why the fuck does she continue to see and talk to me though i wonder and i dont even have a car. It makes no fucking sense what so ever. She doesnt want money from me or anything either. I just dont get why she just doesnt dump me. 

Thats what puzzles me the most out of anything!

Mods please ban this fucking fraud....

Fuck you... Get the fuck out of here....
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
smike said:
What's her past like?

Her ex abused her. She has been raped. She is a single mother. She is the first black girl ive ever dated and she knows that and sometimes it makes her insecure. 

I literally told her if you feel im not treating you right then dont disrespect yourself by being with someone you know isnt treating you right. 

Yet she still continues to see me after i told her that.
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
SuperSlayerAce said:
MONEY
O
N
E
Y

Single mom search a beta provider

COPE!

She went out with me before she even knew i had some money. Like i had no car and she had no clue i had money but she drove me around on our dates.
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
93
Reputation
0
Genetic Shit said:
I act legit aspie with this this one girl im seeing. Say some of the most beta shit ever to her. She still gets hit on by a bunch of guys and im not really that good looking. 

But yet why the fuck does she continue to see and talk to me though i wonder and i dont even have a car. It makes no fucking sense what so ever. She doesnt want money from me or anything either. I just dont get why she just doesnt dump me. 

Thats what puzzles me the most out of anything!




She is fucking other guys on the side and your her emotional tampon and support


Genetic Shit said:
I act legit aspie with this this one girl im seeing. Say some of the most beta shit ever to her. She still gets hit on by a bunch of guys and im not really that good looking. 

But yet why the fuck does she continue to see and talk to me though i wonder and i dont even have a car. It makes no fucking sense what so ever. She doesnt want money from me or anything either. I just dont get why she just doesnt dump me. 

Thats what puzzles me the most out of anything!




She is fucking other guys on the side and your her emotional tampon and support
 
Top