• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Blue Pill anyone else tired of @mogs_me derailing threads?

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
im the star of the show

mogs_me

actively suffering
Mogs_me-ocentrism is the social model in which people revolve around the mogs_me at the center of the Universe. Historically, mogs_me-ocentrism was opposed to Bebeocentrism, which placed the Bebe at the center. The notion that the Bebe revolves around the mogs_me had been proposed as early as the 21st century AD by Asym of Ireland, but at least in the modern world, Asym's mogs_me-ocentrism attracted little attention—possibly because of the loss of scientific works of the Lookistic period.

slop slinger

Bunny crew
faggot
Mogs_me-ocentrism is the social model in which people revolve around the mogs_me at the center of the Universe. Historically, mogs_me-ocentrism was opposed to Bebeocentrism, which placed the Bebe at the center. The notion that the Bebe revolves around the mogs_me had been proposed as early as the 21st century AD by Asym of Ireland, but at least in the modern world, Asym's mogs_me-ocentrism attracted little attention—possibly because of the loss of scientific works of the Lookistic period.
I literally everyday: * sniffs * eye rolls * emoticon* sound effects * random screaming plus artillery * heavy sighs * grumbles * manga origin story * creepy facebook pages * dramatic entrance * Villainy * emotional pause *bro hug * ultimate mermaid movie moments * top notch gettin’s. I smell like accordion, and make love like mortician. Hold me.

mogs_me

actively suffering
cant spell copernicus without cope