• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone else plan on taking their life before they reach 30?

faggot

Rotter
Why anyone (incel) would want to live past 30 is beyond me. Life legit will only go downhill from there.

If you have suffered as an incel throughout your prime and the best time of your life, what incentive is there to grow older? There is none.

I'm already researching the best suicide methods and it seems like inert gases are the way to go (Helium/Nitrogen).

Do you plan on growing old?

Very possibly. I pride myself on my good looks but because of my severe Asperger's I can't keep friends or get laid. I know that after 30 my looks will fade (the only thing I have going for me) and I will be a lonely bitter misanthrope.

If I can't pass on my genes by age 30 I see absolutely no point in spending 40-50 years declining. It's pointless.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Passing on your genes is the ultimate cope. Life is meaningless. 

Why not just stay alive and play video games and enjoy food until you're too old and get health problems?

There's still a ton of cool shit to do.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

Why not just stay alive and play video games and enjoy food until you're too old and get health problems?

Meaningless =/= bad

Legit on the rest.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:

The thought of declining horrifies me. I couldn't bear to look in the mirror when I'm 50 and wonder how the fuck all the nasolabial folds and balding happened, and why am I not a good looking 20-something anymore, and why I have nothing to show for all the years I've been alive. It would be pure torture.

I wouldn't mind staying alive until I die naturally, as long as I can perpetually remain looking like a 20-something.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Maybe I should have, the last 10 years have been the most isolated and lonely ever. Trying to get dates and sex only gets worse for inexperienced guys as you get older, even though women always say it gets better for older guys. 

What they really mean is it gets better for the older good-looking chads, compared to the older women who lose their looks and sex appeal more.

chadD24

Regular
DyingHope said:
Maybe I should have, the last 10 years have been the most isolated and lonely ever. Trying to get dates and sex only gets worse for inexperienced guys as you get older, even though women always say it gets better for older guys. 

What they really mean is it gets better for the older good-looking chads, compared to the older women who lose their looks and sex appeal more.

if you cant pull women from 20-25 chances are, you never will be able too

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Legit, I've been considering suicide ever since my gf broke up with me. But since I live in a eurocuck country, there's no guns. The beta uprising can never happen here. So I'll have to find a good place to hang myself, or jump off a tall building.

IcedEarth

Rotter
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Legit, I've been considering suicide ever since my gf broke up with me. But since I live in a eurocuck country, there's no guns. The beta uprising can never happen here. So I'll have to find a good place to hang myself, or jump off a tall building.

there are no incels on this site, period

only virgins and picky working class slobs

iNeedHair

Joke
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:

You don't need a gun to fly a plane into a building..