Anyone else outgrow their autistic tendencies?

Apex JC

Incel
Growing up I was alway a little awkward. Never been a shy one by any means but something about me just didn't mesh with most people. I thought I has aspergers for a long time but lately since I got to college and been focused on my hustle I really came out of my shell. 

I have truly ascended.

mvp

life is a scam
the younger ones are more aspie
my character legit changed massively in the past 5 years

merlin's post can be turned into a theory:
merlin said:
The most prevalent mental ilness on this site is probably autism spectrum disorder. Aspergers can frequently be misdiagnosed as NPD and even schizophrenia.

Going off of his post:

If you looksmax hard enough and delude yourself(like ER and SR) you could end up with NPD or schizophrenia, both of which are preferable to autism.

scar_face40

Coper
I didn't outgrow them, they just changed. 

I used to have a massive obsession with the things I was interested in (flags, Warhammer and dinosaurs  at the time), now I just get insane anxiety and terror when any possibly relationship/sexual situation comes up

Apex JC

Incel
tiredoftrying said:
Tell me the secret srs
I left my hick ass home town and got my own shit popping. I guess I never really had my own thing going until I got started with music. Now everything just seems to flow since most o my interactions are based on that. I think I got tense when I didn't have something to prove myself with and that's what came across as autistic

merlin said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

Going off of his post:

If you looksmax hard enough and delude yourself(like ER and SR)  you could end up with NPD or schizophrenia, both of which are preferable to autism.
Schizophrenia would definitely be worse than aspergers imo. NPD maybe not, my guess is goodlooking people will be mistaken for NPD over aspergers due to Halo Effect.
It may be worse but is not nearly as repulsive as having autism.

lono

Banned
I use to be socially normal and even above average because of my looks.

As my looks have detiriorated so have my social skills

purps drank

Slayer
No my mental health continues to deteriorate, I'll probably be living that willymonfret lifestyle soon.

rigidity

Slayer
merlin said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

Going off of his post:

If you looksmax hard enough and delude yourself(like ER and SR)  you could end up with NPD or schizophrenia, both of which are preferable to autism.
Schizophrenia would definitely be worse than aspergers imo. NPD maybe not, my guess is goodlooking people will be mistaken for NPD over aspergers due to Halo Effect.
Odd and Brio clearly have assburgers yet are handsome.  Just some food for thought.

I have got better and better and better until now at age 30, I can almost pass for a confident normietypical in many situations.

It took until my mid-20s to achieve it, though. I believe I "could have" ascended much earlier, had I just started learning back then. It really just takes one or two wrong choices or chance events to put you on the wrong course, developmentally speaking.

Good for you, OP, ascending so young.

Happy Go Lucky said:
merlin said:
The most prevalent mental ilness on this site is probably autism spectrum disorder. Aspergers can frequently be misdiagnosed as NPD and even schizophrenia.

Going off of his post:

ER still had zero friends, shit tier social skills, limited independent living skills (could not hold a job, pay the bills, etc), and was still extremely rigid.  He still had autism.  There's a certain flavor of autism that has a ton of NPD characteristics in addition to ASD because the person starts to perseverate about themselves and then uses their piss poor social skills to recruit attention regarding their achievements/traits constantly.  Autism creates a type of NPD that is uniquely severe and obnoxious.  

HFA is much better to have than schizophrenia as schizophrenia is much more frequently entirely disabling.