Anyone else on modafinil right now?

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Legalizer said:
Enjoy tunnel vision
Got it right now brah.

You have to focus on the right thing.

Otherwise the day will potentially fly by  shitposting.

Legalizer said:
MushroomCloud said:
I do 50mg modafinil per day, along with tianeptine. Feels good m
Did you sublingual dose?
No. But I don't like any more than 100mg, and 50mg does wonders for me. When I take 200mg, I usually get a headache towards the end of the day. Actually I prefer armodafinil 37.5mg (1/4 of a 150mg tab). 50mg modafinil or 37.5mg armodafinil brightens my mood and energizes me without any negative side effects. I also drink coffee daily.

By the way, if you take alcohol while on modafinil, it puts you into a zombie like state not unlike drinking while on benzos. I once blacked out, walked away from a group of friends in a zombie like state, and "woke up" walking on a busy sidewalk on the other side of town. When I woke up, my eyes were sort of lazy and would involuntarily trail off, meaning I had a hard time looking in the same direction continuously.

Rammstein said:
Does it make you better at math/programming?
It makes you more vigil and supposedly improves working memory, but in my experience it doesn't really make me smarter. It just keeps me "on the ball".

paulus

Banned
MushroomCloud said:
Rammstein said:
Does it make you better at math/programming?
It makes you more vigil and supposedly improves working memory, but in my experience it doesn't really make me smarter. It just keeps me "on the ball".
I need it

paulus said:
Did u get it subscribed?
Not sure if this is for me but no I just buy it on my own. I order it on darknet markets or some websites using credit card.