Anyone else never been to a party or spoken to a girl for more than 10 seconds?

GifMan

Incel
Fuark, in highschool I was a severely late pubertycel who was completely invisible to girls and would get trashed on by the primitive ones. I barely spoke to anyone, let alone chicks. And now at 21 I'm into my third year of university and I can count on one hand the girls I have spoken to (100% to do with the school work and it lasted 10 seconds). Never been to a single party at university too.

No wonder why I struggle to believe girls actually want relationships/sex because I've never seen that aspect of them. Of the few times of interactions it's been robotic like and if not for the internet I would be convinced girls have no interest in shit like flirting or dating.

Is it over?  :ugh:

LostTuna

Gigachad
holy fuck. how is that even possible esp the 2nd thing? i bet this was all mostly ur fault, like u purposefully isolated urself hardcore

whats ur looks rating?

GifMan

Incel
LostTuna said:
holy fuck. how is that even possible esp the 2nd thing? i bet this was all mostly ur fault, like u purposefully isolated urself hardcore

whats ur looks rating?
University in Australia is not like college in the US. Barely any social events and hard to make friends so it's not that surprising tbh.

I don't think I am sub 5 looks.

Everything is true btw, fucking sad I know.