Anyone else never asked out a girl?

IsaacNewton

Coper
Title, I'm way too big of a beta/asperger to ask a girl out even if they make it clear that they like me. Pretty sure I'm gonna be FA at this point since I'm starting to realize my biggest problem might be the fact that I have never asked a girl out my entire life.

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
anyone that answers yes is vocel. i asked out my first gf but her friend told me she was into me. never cold approached or asked out a girl unless ur talking about tinder

assburger

Gigachad
LOST BLUEFIN said:
anyone that answers yes is vocel. i asked out my first gf but her friend told me she was into me. never cold approached or asked out a girl unless ur talking about tinder
bs

high inhibition isn't 'voluntary'

also we cud not be in positions to meet single girls or we cud be sure that we had no chance

Furby

Normie
IsaacNewton said:
Title, I'm way too SHORT to ask a girl out even if they make it clear that they like me. Pretty sure I'm gonna be FA at this point since I'm starting to realize my biggest problem might be the fact that I am FIVE FUCKING FOOT FOUR INCHES.
Fixed. You're Welcome!

Furby said:
IsaacNewton said:
Title, I'm way too SHORT to ask a girl out even if they make it clear that they like me. Pretty sure I'm gonna be FA at this point since I'm starting to realize my biggest problem might be the fact that I am FIVE FUCKING FOOT FOUR INCHES.
Fixed.  You're Welcome!
Damn, you wrecked him lol.

:nice:

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Furby said:
IsaacNewton said:
Fixed.  You're Welcome!
:uuu:

:jordan:

IsaacNewton

Coper
Furby said:
IsaacNewton said:
Fixed.  You're Welcome!
MewingTillIDie said:
Furby said:
Fixed.  You're Welcome!
Damn, you wrecked him lol.

:nice:
Just lol if you think this is wrecking someone, it's not even accurate...

paulus

Banned
Cope - if youre attractive she will ask you out

Ponglenis

Slayer
Never.
Went on about 4 dates when I was younger because the girls asked for it.

Browcel

Chad
Furby said:
IsaacNewton said:
Fixed.  You're Welcome!
:jordan: