Anyone else legit wanna kill themselves when looking in the mirror?

faggot

Slayer
Jesus christ my day will start out sweet until I look in the mirror. I get depressed and suicidal as fuck. I am legit a 2.5/10 on a good day. 

Life as a sub 6 male is NOT worth it in a 1st world country in this kind of society.  :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

modified

hairloss expert
faggot said:
Jesus christ my day will start out sweet until I look in the mirror. I get depressed and suicidal as fuck. I am legit a 2.5/10 on a good day. 

Life as a sub 6 male is NOT worth it in a 1st world country in this kind of society.  :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

I feel this way. But that's why I'm dedicated to surgery. 3 months almost to the day until I get my hair transplant. Jaws come next (maybe 6-9 months). Legs last.

The waiting is the only part that kills me now.

faggot

Slayer
Harakiri said:
What's wrong.
Being handed shit tier genetics thats whats wrong.
modified said:
faggot said:

I feel this way. But that's why I'm dedicated to surgery. 3 months almost to the day until I get my hair transplant. Jaws come next (maybe 6-9 months). Legs last.

The waiting is the only part that kills me now.

I can't live with the idea of cheating on my shit tier genetics with surgery. 

Its time buddy boyos  :suicide:

faggot

Slayer
Harakiri said:
What exactly is wrong? maxilla, frame, skin etc

Legit SHIT tier facial structure (shit jaw/chin/cheekbones/etc), shit nose (small and short), hairline is starting to recede, horrible harmony in general. 

On top of that I have child bearing hips, even gymcelling wont save me from that. The only thing I have going for me is being white, reasonably tall (5'11) and being born in a wealthy family and in a 1st world country. That wont save my shit face though.

modified

hairloss expert
faggot said:

What? That doesn't even make sense. What do your genetics have to do with anything? Genetics only have to do with reproduction. I'm not going to reproduce so that's off the table. Now it's just about fixing my face/body so I can have a decent life without these disabilities.

faggot said:
Harakiri said:
What exactly is wrong? maxilla, frame, skin etc

Legit SHIT tier facial structure (shit jaw/chin/cheekbones/etc), shit nose (small and short), hairline is starting to recede, horrible harmony in general. 

On top of that I have child bearing hips, even gymcelling wont save me from that. The only thing I have going for me is being white, reasonably tall (5'11) and being born in a wealthy family and in a 1st world country. That wont save my shit face though.

1) Nose jobs are one of the easiest fixes if you legitimately need one.
2) Get on finasteride/dutasteride and get a hair transplant if needed.
3) Gymcel regardless.

I doubt you're beyond complete repair. Every point bump you get in looks improves your life tremendously.

I gained 1-2 points from my last jaw surgery - it made an enormous difference. If you're going to kill yourself anyway, at least try to repair yourself first. If you're suicidal, you have nothing to lose even if they go bad.

I've always resolved that if I develop any chronic problems from my revision surgeries (eg. TMJ problems, nerve pain), I'll off myself. But I'm at least going to give it all a shot first. There's a good chance I can make it through and at least have a normal life going forward.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
modified said:
faggot said:

What? That doesn't even make sense. What do your genetics have to do with anything? Genetics only have to do with reproduction. I'm not going to reproduce so that's off the table. Now it's just about fixing my face/body so I can have a decent life without these disabilities.

faggot said:

1) Nose jobs are one of the easiest fixes if you legitimately need one.
2) Get on finasteride/dutasteride and get a hair transplant if needed.
3) Gymcel regardless.

I doubt you're beyond complete repair. Every point bump you get in looks improves your life tremendously.

I gained 1-2 points from my last jaw surgery - it made an enormous difference. If you're going to kill yourself anyway, at least try to repair yourself first. If you're suicidal, you have nothing to lose even if they go bad.

I've always resolved that if I develop any chronic problems from my revision surgeries (eg. TMJ problems, nerve pain), I'll off myself. But I'm at least going to give it all a shot first. There's a good chance I can make it through and at least have a normal life going forward.

Please reconsider limb lengthening. It's not worth it.

modified

hairloss expert
Scar Tissue said:

On what basis? The good surgeons using reliable techniques (internal nails to femurs for example) get good results.

Not worth what? The time? The money?

I hate being short enough to save and sacrifice up to 100K and 6 months to change it. It's worth it to me.

But that said, I may not get there. If I have a problem with my jaw surgery, that may be the end of the road for me. And my jaw revision is going to be complex/risky enough that it could well be.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
modified said:
Scar Tissue said:

On what basis? The good surgeons using reliable techniques (internal nails to femurs for example) get good results.

Not worth what? The time? The money?

I hate being short enough to save and sacrifice up to 100K and 6 months to change it. It's worth it to me.

But that said, I may not get there. If I have a problem with my jaw surgery, that may be the end of the road for me. And my jaw revision is going to be complex/risky enough that it could well be.

Not worth becoming an actual cripple at age 40

modified

hairloss expert
Scar Tissue said:
Not worth becoming an actual cripple at age 40

40 isn't far off for me.

No evidence to suggest that would happen either way.

Limb lengthening has been done for 50+ years to correct leg length discrepancies. I have a greater risk of being crippled by TMJ dysfunction or nerve damage during my revision jaw surgery than I do being crippled in 10-20 years from a few inches of lengthening.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. All I know is my current life is intolerable, so I have to try.

I'd recommend the same approach to OP.